Rice to Testify

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I guess you feel good...

...today?

first b!tch, female, black

You know what's really cool about this?

Everybody agrees that the nation doesn't much pay attention to politics until the two candidates are settled, like now.

So, as the nation tunes in, Democrats who insist that the GOP is the party of Trent and Strom circa 1950 will get to see this woman, black, as you say in your own special way, who is one of the most important people in the adminstration, illustrating once again how the Dems are full of it on race and the GOP is for real.

Of course, y'all will find a way to marginalize the issue. Maybe call her a token or tell eveyone she ain't really a true black, like Bill Clinton.

:cheers:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Of course some would say she really isn't black, how many blacks go to Notre Dame who don't play sports?

I don't care one way or the other, nothing will come of her testimony, it is just the administration's handling of it that will burn them.

First no then yes on her testimony, changing it as the winds blow. She has changed her story on every news show she is on, heaven forbid a repbulikan lie! Of course, all politicians do, and the higher you go, the bigger the lies.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jlabsher
Wow, you mean there is something you actually don't know Ken?

In 1980, President Carter's National Security Adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski, answered questions before a Senate committee looking into ties between the president's brother Billy and the government of Libya.

Of course, this is different, Dumbya created this commission not in order to find fault but to prevent such lapses of intelligence from happening in the future. (Wow, I just used Dumbya and intelligence in the same sentence - now that is something that you don't see everyday!)
One thing I know is that you can't comprehend the written word. Read my post again and name one that was before an open commission to discuss policy , not wrong doing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the first b!tch, female, black security advisor to testify too!?
You sound EXACTLY like those insane freaks over at the DU with your ugliness. And THAT'S why the Democrats are going to lose their asses in November. People don't like hysteria and insanity and they especially don't like all the name-calling that your party is so famous for.

Pete

Repete
Of course some would say she really isn't black, how many blacks go to Notre Dame who don't play sports?

So you are saying being "Black" is more of a state of mind than a skin color?

If that is the case then you are not truly black unless you are a crack selling, crotch grabbing, welfare reciepient who yells "hey my *****" to his pals as they cruise by in a tricked out Riviera with RAP blaring from a $1,200 stereo?

If that is the case somebody better call Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, and that other dude who is an ex congressman and current NAACP leader who's name is too freaking hard to remember, and break the news to them that thier days of checking "black/African American" on applications are OVER my honkey brother.

:killingme Imagine seeing Al Sharpton and yelling "Hey whitey !!"

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Gee I'm glad name calling is limited to one party:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm sure she is a little sweetheart...

I25599-2004Mar25L

actually the black quote was taken from Chris Rock, sorry you don't like it.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I refuse to make any "hard" comments about Richard. (Although I think Condi's are bigger than his!)