Riding Mowers

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Every 24 engine hours.
Would have been more fun if you'd left it a bit vague and just said "every 24 hours"

:lmao:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kyle
Would have been more fun if you'd left it a bit vague and just said "every 24 hours"

:lmao:
The thought did cross my mind. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
I am getting one too. I think I am going with the Binford 5000, live PTO, 100 HP, 0-60 in 9 seconds, 42 inch mower deck with wheelie bars. Or the 20HP 2 cyl at Sears for $1400

Pete

Repete
HA.....bought my mower last evening, 20HP V twin for $1295.00 because it was over $1199 got a free dump cart.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by dpete2q
HA.....bought my mower last evening, 20HP V twin for $1295.00 because it was over $1199 got a free dump cart.

Sears, right? You can either get the financing deal or the dump cart. I want that cart!

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by PFgal
Sears, right? You can either get the financing deal or the dump cart. I want that cart!

Yup, paid cash so I took the cart too. They had a couple 20 HP V twins that were returned for minor stuff. Both had been fixed and discounted. I got another 10% off because of the sale. I got it for $1295 and it's regularly $1799 (I think)

You got an awsome deal. The vast majority of the mowers out there are all the same. If it's a Sears, Murray, Bolens it was made by AYP. Go for the pressurized oil system w/ filter. If all you want to do is cut the grass, it doesn't really matter what type you get. If your yard is hilly or has obstacles you have to cut around, go for the hyrostatic drive. If it doesn't, save the couple hundred and get manual transmission. I have the 17hp, 42" cut Sears w/ hydro. Mine doesn't have the oil filter. Should have spent the extra money for the larger motor with the filter. I cut 3/4 acre and use the dump trailer to move logs, dirt, mulch, shrubs, trees, construction materials, etc. It does everything I need it to do. I bought a 1968 Sears Garden Tractor w/ plow blade in the spring to use to plow the driveway this winter. I use it to pull my boat (19' bowrider) around the driveway and get my utility trailer from the back of the lot (where I can't get the van). Now I just need to figure out how the wires go on the '68 and finish rewiring it so I can have it running again by winter.