Riding Tractor Repair

emma1606

If you know of anyone that would be able to come to our house in Charlotte Hall and give us an estimate/repair a riding lawn mower, please PM me the name and number.

We have no way to transport it to the guy I've seen in Charlotte Hall near the market.

Thanks!

red_explorer

If you know of anyone that would be able to come to our house in Charlotte Hall and give us an estimate/repair a riding lawn mower, please PM me the name and number.

We have no way to transport it to the guy I've seen in Charlotte Hall near the market.

Thanks!

Call Carrolls Equipment in Dameron, or Lusby Motors in Prince Frederick.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good

Thanks!

I live in Charlotte Hall and have had this guy out a few times. He will pick up your tractor and repair it.

If he can repair it onsite he will do that as well. Good guy with reasonable rates..

Home

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Not sure about Carrolls, but am pretty sure Lusby motors in PF only works on John Deere, and they are always booked

They're beyond booked. They just picked up our JD today and won't get to it for a week. They have 30 tractors there ahead of ours. Not sure they do repairs at residences either?

FED_UP

No, not at all. (not that I would even know where to start to find out!)

Could just need a battery, buy one, if that does not work, return the battery. Is it making any cranking sound at all when you turn the key?

Last edited:

emma1606

Could just need a battery, buy one, if that does not work, return the battery. Is it making any cranking sound at all when you turn the key?

It actually died while mowing and had a relatively new battery in. Doesn't make any noise at all when turning the key.

tedj321

Gas would be a start too, batteries are funny. Hook your cables up from the car to the riding lawnmower battery and see if it comes on and do one other basic thing, change the spark plug.

It doesn't have to do with gas, even if it was out the engine would still crank.

tedj321

Does it make a click noise at all when you trun the key? Could be a bad solenoid or also check the safety kills (seat switch, nuetral, blades disengaged, oil full...)

FED_UP

Does it make a click noise at all when you trun the key? Could be a bad solenoid or also check the safety kills (seat switch, nuetral, blades disengaged, oil full...)

Agree, your giving her too much to look at now, mechanics 101.

FED_UP

Thanks!

Where is your man at, you need to crack the whip on him.

Homer J

Power Chord

Don't know too many places that will take a return on a battery once it's been installed. You might want to check out the starter solenoid too.

What is the make and model of the tractor?

FED_UP

Don't know too many places that will take a return on a battery once it's been installed. You might want to check out the starter solenoid too.

What is the make and model of the tractor?

Could just say wrong size battery I guess, put the caps back on, make it look nice in perty when you return it :howdy: