Rifle accessories...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I have a few NRA certs myself, and I shoot High Master Across the Course, And Bullseye. BFD.
Look downrange a 100 yds, see that rectangle?
That would be a target frame..
They are on a Range.

...that neither you, or I, are RO on. Or even at.

It was an attempt at humor, most likely, on their part and not everyone is gonna think it's cute of funny.

:buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Been honing my gunsmithing skills lately too. I'm getting there. Gonna test these out at the range next weekend.

homemade-weapons-28.jpg homemade-weapons-22.jpg

black dog

Free America
So how do you know that one in the picture is loaded?

You must a veritable riot to party with.

That's a stupid and ignorant reply Gilligan,
All firearms are always loaded until each person that handles said firearm has proved it to themselves that it is not loaded, each and every time it's handed to another person.
Easy peasy.

And me party? Like it's 1999 baby.
And partying has nothing to do with gun safety. And at this point I'm not sure I'd do either with you sir. It's uncomfortable that you mention guns along with partying.
The only thing missing is " here watch this "

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's a stupid and ignorant reply Gilligan,

How do you know that rifle was loaded? Further, how you - you specifically -know that it was fired from that position? How do you know these things?, when all I see is a silly posed photo stunt. I want cosmic powers too.

black dog

Free America
Like I said , your gun handling skills are in serious need of help. Seek education, if not for yourself but for others around you that don't know how you are lacking in gun safety. The life you save maybe the person sitting next to you.
Even with your childish jokes, every gun is loaded untill proven otherwise. And pictures of a firearm with the bolt closed, a magazine inserted and it looks like finger on the bank switch and so on. Ain't prudent gun safety.
It just gives responsible gun owners a bad name.

black dog

Free America
How do you know that rifle was loaded? Further, how you - you specifically -know that it was fired from that position? How do you know these things?, when all I see is a silly posed photo stunt. I want cosmic powers too.

I don't need cosmic powers to see that the bolts closed, it has a magazine in it, fingers most likely on the trigger..
Now remove the bolt and magazine, finger off the bang switch and then everyone knows it safe.
It that condition I know it can be fired, on purpose or accidentally.
But a firearm in that condition, is only acceptable on a hot range.
Like I said someone doesn't need super powers to see you and the two dumbass's in the picture need skills improvement.

black dog

Free America
Have you ever seen a negligent or accidental discharge before?
Have you ever been downrange when someone picks up a firearm and just starts to load it?
Ever been downrange when some know it all starts shooting while you are changing targets?
I've easily seen all the above and more. The rules are the key to firearm safety.
It's as simple as that.
It's always caused by someone breaking one or more of the 3 rules,

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You two need to just go to the range together once and for all and settle which ones rifle barrel is longer.

Oh heck,,BD wins that hands down. Nobody knows more about weapons and range safety than he does. Just axe him.

Now if you'll excuse me, ahma go practice my new super-reverse double-mirror trick shooting over by the neighbor's house. I'm pretty sure they aren't home right now.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't need cosmic powers to see that the bolts closed, it has a magazine in it, fingers most likely on the trigger..

So your x-ray vision lets you see the chambered shell, and your super-cosmic future senses told you that the shot was subsequently fired.

I'm downright amazed.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My absolute "go to" range safety source. BD will be proud of me... If this guy don't set the bar for range safety, I don't know who does.

[video=youtube;-pvJ3a3QnQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pvJ3a3QnQw[/video]

Last edited: