Road Conditions

awpitt

Main Streeter
ok... so some need to understand you need to go slow.... give more room to the car in front..

sorry... no putting on makeup or crap like that....

just take your time and you will be just fine.... the roads are not at a point where you cant drive on them:coffee:

Yes, folks need to drive slow, but 10mph? If someone is so scared that they need to go that slow on a straight and level road, they should stay home.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Yes, folks need to drive slow, but 10mph? If someone is so scared that they need to go that slow on a straight and level road, they should stay home.

:killingme

maybe last night before plows.... my speed ranged from 25-40mph....

25 was behind the line rolling snow plows :killingme but the rest of the time most people could do 30-35 fine.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I made it to work just fine, but am looking at the namby-pamby car outside that hit the curb and wrecked it. :lol:

Justice

just use common sense. dont floor it and dont slam on the brakes. dont care if you got 4-wheel drive, you slam on the brakes all you have is 4- wheel slide

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
ok... so some need to understand you need to go slow.... give more room to the car in front..

sorry... no putting on makeup or crap like that....

just take your time and you will be just fine.... the roads are not at a point where you cant drive on them:coffee:

Glad I can still text.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I used to spend a great deal of time in Pittsburgh where snow is seen often and not all of this can be blamed on the drivers out there.... our plow people are horrible at clearing the roads.

garyt27

INAFJ
Seems like they had more plows out during the last RAIN event than they do now. maybe they blew their budget. Dumbasses.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Seems like they had more plows out during the last RAIN event than they do now. maybe they blew their budget. Dumbasses.

I saw a bunch of plows riding up and down the road but the blades were not down and they didn't look like they were salting either just riding up and down the road. Rt. 245 was real covered when I came down it with just little tire marks as evidence a vehicle passed by at some point.

meddauna

I used to spend a great deal of time in Pittsburgh where snow is seen often and not all of this can be blamed on the drivers out there.... our plow people are horrible at clearing the roads.

:yeahthat: I've never seen so many plows just driving around with their blades up before. They seem to think salt will clear all the roads.

Also, I've never seen so many cars get stuck on a gentle slope before than I saw stuck on Southern Connector road between the two schools. :killingme My little car made it up just fine, even after I had to stop on the hill. Put it in second and basically idle my way to the top.