Roses Place

Ghetto Smurf

I hear by nominate pingrr or smoothie to buy one of these items.. maybe youll get extra treatments of some kind for buying them?? go deep on the item 2. No real woman would be impressed with the prone position army man sniper... get that barbie doll and I bet that doll will score a carry out KFC dinner.. :love:

pingrr

I'm gona get the mirror. That way I can get a good look at all of the little nooks and cranny's of these lovley dancers.

C

chess

Ghetto Smurf said:
LMAO

just dont buy the handcuffs... they may be used against you in ways you wouldnt.... oh wait... its Pingrr..

pingrr would love handcuffs... especiall the one that has hives on her rear to cuff him to a chair and spread the disease :)

Disco Stu

Shut Up Little Man!!!!
chernmax said:
How much for the 70's Barbie Doll, may be worth something??? :whistle:

I wouldn't touch it. It was probobly used as a prop in one of the "dancers" shows. You know the one.... the famous "giving birth to a premature baby while I dance skankily around the pole" routine? Its a classic!

:howdy:

C

chess

Disco Stu said:
I wouldn't touch it. It was probobly used as a prop in one of the "dancers" shows. You know the one.... the famous "giving birth to a premature baby while I dance skankily around the pole" routine? Its a classic!

:howdy:

that woulda been good Stu... except there is one problem... they have no POLE haha there to dance on ;)

Disco Stu

Shut Up Little Man!!!!
the "dancers" there are so flabby and nasty, they each have their own graviational pull. once i saw a miller lite bottle orbiting one.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
chess said:
that woulda been good Stu... except there is one problem... they have no POLE haha there to dance on ;)

Don't need a pole since most of the dancers have hooves... :whistle:

C

chess

Buckets said:
what is going on. I know me and chess are DART CHAMPIONS!!!!!

he thinks i was sober ;)

then again he had a retard of floyd2004 on his team hahaha

pingrr

chess said:
he thinks i was sober ;)

then again he had a retard of floyd2004 on his team hahaha

Floyd carried me through the games. I had one game were I didn't even hit a single dart. Normally I am quite masterful at thowing darts.