Route 5 South of 4

sb624

Thank you.

It is someones fault but still an accident until proven otherwise by the authorities.

what needs to be proven? why he was distracted?.. why he slammed into her? yes.that needs to be proven- who was at fault? him..obviously.

sexy_mama

I guess you were there and know for a fact that it was his fault "ALONE" that caused the accident. I wasn't there so I'm going by with the assumption that there are many scenarios that could have taken place and it's up to the authorities to piece it all together.(maybe he was careless, maybe she did something, maybe they both weren't paying close enough attention to the road) WE DON'T KNOW, hence why it has to be proven.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I guess you were there and know for a fact that it was his fault "ALONE" that caused the accident. I wasn't there so I'm going by with the assumption that there are many scenarios that could have taken place and it's up to the authorities to piece it all together.(maybe he was careless, maybe she did something, maybe they both weren't paying close enough attention to the road) WE DON'T KNOW, hence why it has to be proven.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? A rear end collision is always the rear enders fault.

Please give me an example of what she could have done to make this her fault.

sb624

i wasnt there, but theres no roads to turn off on in that area, so it isnt like she was stopped to turn, traffic was probably slowing down going up the hill, and he hit her. there are things that need to be pieced together, yes- but anyone and everyone can see who was at fault. i may be blunt for saying that, but shes dead. and i find it very hard to believe she did anything to cause that.

sb624

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? A rear end collision is always the rear enders fault.

Please give me an example of what she could have done to make this her fault.

thank you- i didnt want to be the one to point that out- all these people feel the need to come up with how the girl couldve been at fault..

Jbeckman

It actually is an accident....
It actually is an accident....

Quote:
ac·ci·dent   /ˈæksɪdənt/ Show Spelled[ak-si-duhnt] Show IPA
–noun
1. an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; casualty; mishap: automobile accidents.
2. Law . such a happening resulting in injury that is in no way the fault of the injured person for which compensation or indemnity is legally sought.
3. any event that happens unexpectedly, without a deliberate plan or cause.
Definitions of crash (n)
crash [ krash ]
vehicle collision: a collision involving a moving vehicle or aircraft
loud noise: a loud noise such as that made by thunder or by something breaking violently into pieces
computer breakdown: a sudden complete failure of a computer system, device, or program, usually with an accompanying loss of data

accident - UNAVOIDABE INCIDENT -
crash - AVOIDABLE - (maybe no INTENT) - in some way...distance between vehicles, looking further down the road (for all we know someone was in front of him) - looking past just following the car in front of you, always scanning for a way out of circumstances, driving without distractions, etc.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
improper backing

LOL There are several other examples where a rear-ending car is not at fault, but the majority of the time it is the rear-ending cars fault.

It time to end this thread. Two quick points:

Remember, do not turn wheels in to oncoming traffic when making a left turn until the last moment. Someone might CRASH" in to you.

Pray or have helpful thoughts to all family and friends involved in this.