Rove should have shot these people

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Freaks came and protested in his yard, pounded on his windows, etc

Palacios, trembling and in tears herself, said, "He is very offended because we dared to come here. We dared to come here because he dared to ignore us. I'm sorry we disturbed his children, but our children are disturbed every day.
Isn't Rove just a campaign manager, the equivalent of Carville to Clinton? Or was he elevated to President or Congressman when I wasn't looking?

ylexot

Super Genius
Maybe we should protest this:
From 50,000 to 65,000 undocumented students graduate from high school each year, according to the National People's Action.

I don't think we should be paying for illegal aliens to get an education. And I think it's silly that people who don't have "in-country" status want to get "in-state" status for college.

willie

The problem of "illegals" is happening in many fields now. Jobs, Social Security, unemployment benefits etc. Is there something missing in this story that separates these people from the wetbacks that get chased back to Mexico or the boat people that get turned around? What is it that keeps them from being deported?