Russell Brand

Grumpy

Christy

b*tch rocket
I never in my life would ever figure that I would be listening to Russell Brand as the voice of reason. 😆 I don't align with all he says, but at least I can get where he is coming from, and he's funny. 🤷

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He is fun to listen to. Some stuff is really hippy dippy type stuff, but whatever, I still like him.

I don't know anything about Russell Brand except he took a pic of Katy Perry when she was just waking up and looked like crap, then posted it on the internet. Any husband who does that should die.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I never in my life would ever figure that I would be listening to Russell Brand as the voice of reason. 😆 I don't align with all he says, but at least I can get where he is coming from, and he's funny. 🤷
I started a thread on this sometime back https://forums.somd.com/threads/russell-brand.376538/ and just did a search because I wanted to mention he can be found on Rumble now. He also just hit over 5 million followers on YT. When I first joined his page, he had maybe 50K followers (if that) and like you, I cannot believe I enjoy listening to him. He just hit over 5 million subscribers now and he is over the moon!!! He has really found his calling, IMO.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

^this was good - interesting about the lack of accounting in the 2022 report

also, more recently, his one on the Queen's funeral was good.

He has almost 6 million subscribers now!

Dakota

~~~~~~~

You can also find him on Rumble

between Youtube and Rumble, he has over 8 million followers - crazy how this has happened.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Interesting to note the timing of RB questioning the elites and a couple of chicks coming out of the woodwork to accuse him of sexual assault....
Yep - like Doctor Rick in the Progressive commercials "we all see it." 🤨

He was climbing hard up the charts with followers cheering him on Youtube. Then, all the sudden, he was wiped out and removed. While he was working that out, Rumble brought him on board over there. His following on Youtube is his built back.