Sad Easter day on my farm

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Horses (and our animals in general) sure do know how to wrench our hearts in different directions. Hopefully it'll heal with time. :flowers:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Thank you everyone. I really missed her at feeding time and when I let the mare and baby out this morning they went right to her grave and just stood there. I've been putting up fencing today. Nothing like a farm job to keep your mind occupied. Yes, jetmonkey, Jesus must of really wanted a mini horse and baby really bad.

I

ilovemyappy

Sorry about your loss

So sorry about your mini. I had to put my foal to down a few weeks ago due to a red bag birth. I know how you feel. At least you got to be with her till the end. RIP Rocky 3-30-09.

Last edited by a moderator:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
So sorry about your mini. I had to put my foal to down a few weeks ago due to a red bag birth. I know how you feel. At least you got to be with her till the end. RIP Rocky 3-30-09.
:bawl: I'm sorry for you too. We have 2 foals due any day. 1's mine, 1's a client's. The client's mare is maiden, but a BIG mare. Fingers crossed for a healthy outcome.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I am so sorry to hear this. I have heard mini's are twice as complicated as regular horses, what a shame to loose your mare too. I lost a mare and foal a few years back, the mare was septic, it was devastating. Its wonderful when it goes right, but so sad when this happens.