Sad

Christy

b*tch rocket
Ummm, okay. I didn't realize I had one.

It's just a lot of people, who don't know any better assume that he really said he invented the internet by himself and perpetuate false information. Sorry you got so offended by me pointing that out. :shrug:

You never fail to come through. :yay: :lol: Awesome! :dye:

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Things have been considerably quieter recently since Scallion and libby have been MIA and Starman and onel fade in and out.

IS has apparently gone underground. For those of you who listen to his nightly radio show, has he been on?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Really? I think there has been considerably less bashing and trashing over the last 2 years.
:yeahthat: I thought that things have been considerably more civil since the other forum started and the tard patrol departed.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
This forum had potential to be a place of enlightenment and uplifting. It has become a place of bashing and trashing. Jesus must be so proud. :sarcasm:
I've always believed that too much time in a "sanctuary" made one unaware of the many realities out in the "real world". It's the reason I had to leave the church years ago. While I was very active & influential IN the church, it bothered me that I was not very involved outside the church like I wanted to be. It actually ate away at me until I got a few ministries started outside of it. The Luke 15 parable was calling to me.
A lot of the "bashing" or at least hostile debate used to be between atheists and Christians, and now it seems the hostilities have shifted to Catholics vs. Fundies. And IMO, the debate is much more snide, mean-spirited and in general uglier than it was...You worshp a false Jesus :lalala: We were here first :lalala: Its useless, pointless and worthless fingerpointing and hostile rhetoric any more.
Ok; but it's only because of the severity of the issues at hand. If "different Jesuses" wasn't a life & death matter, we wouldn't make such a fuss over it. :howdy:
Since they have each created a thread about this, 2A and hotcoffee should create a new forum for their kind of discussion.
Things have been considerably quieter recently since Scallion and libby have been MIA and Starman and onel fade in and out. I'm sure things will change again eventually since, like the people who participate, a forum never follows a straight and steady course.
The reality of spiritual matters makes them such that there can really never be peaceful banter...at least not for very long. :howdy:
IS has apparently gone underground. For those of you who listen to his nightly radio show, has he been on?
:howdy: Under water, not underground. I took a week or so vacation to the beach and, surprisingly, had a hard time wanting to come back and get into the "grind" here again. :shrug:

UNA

Wirelessly posted

I think some of this might be mitigated with another forum. "Christians" for all those in agreement to discuss how we're all going to hell and another for philosophy where those of all faiths or lack thereof can engage in open discussion (like I think this one was intended for). Would be nice to have a science one too :smile:

Last edited:

UNA

Wirelessly posted

ItalianScallion said:
This forum had potential to be a place of enlightenment and uplifting. It has become a place of bashing and trashing. Jesus must be so proud. :sarcasm:
I've always believed that too much time in a "sanctuary" made one unaware of the many realities out in the "real world". It's the reason I had to leave the church years ago. While I was very active & influential IN the church, it bothered me that I was not very involved outside the church like I wanted to be. It actually ate away at me until I got a few ministries started outside of it. The Luke 15 parable was calling to me.
A lot of the "bashing" or at least hostile debate used to be between atheists and Christians, and now it seems the hostilities have shifted to Catholics vs. Fundies. And IMO, the debate is much more snide, mean-spirited and in general uglier than it was...You worshp a false Jesus :lalala: We were here first :lalala: Its useless, pointless and worthless fingerpointing and hostile rhetoric any more.
Ok; but it's only because of the severity of the issues at hand. If "different Jesuses" wasn't a life & death matter, we wouldn't make such a fuss over it. :howdy:
Since they have each created a thread about this, 2A and hotcoffee should create a new forum for their kind of discussion.
Things have been considerably quieter recently since Scallion and libby have been MIA and Starman and onel fade in and out. I'm sure things will change again eventually since, like the people who participate, a forum never follows a straight and steady course.
The reality of spiritual matters makes them such that there can really never be peaceful banter...at least not for very long. :howdy:
:howdy: Under water, not underground. I took a week or so vacation to the beach and, surprisingly, had a hard time wanting to come back and get into the "grind" here again. :shrug:

There you are!! I was getting worried, almost went to RR to check on you :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I think some of this might be mitigated with another forum. "Christians" for all those in agreement to discuss how we're all going to hell and another for philosophy where those of all faiths or lack thereof can engage in open discussion (like I think this one was intended for). Would be nice to have a science one too :smile:

And another called "The World According to JPC"

UNA

Wirelessly posted

PsyOps said:

And another called "The World According to JPC"

Endless entertainment!!

UNA

Wirelessly posted

ItalianScallion said:
There you are!! I was getting worried, almost went to RR to check on you :lol:
Awwwww; thank you sweetheart! I wondered if I would be missed. :flowers: Come on down to RR anyway. Always a good time there.

Haha, I'm sure it is. Glad you enjoyed your vacation!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
The reality of spiritual matters makes them such that there can really never be peaceful banter...at least not for very long.
Bummer. :ohwell:

Under water, not underground. I took a week or so vacation to the beach and, surprisingly, had a hard time wanting to come back and get into the "grind" here again.
I'm glad you did not go off to meet your maker. :howdy:

Starman3000m

There Is Only One Truth (John 14:6)

Jude, Chapter 1

1: Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
2: Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
3: Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4: For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5: I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6: And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7: Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8: Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9: Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10: But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11: Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12: These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13: Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
14: And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15: To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16: These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
17: But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18: How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19: These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
20: But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
21: Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22: And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
24: Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25: To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Last edited:

Starman3000m

Wow, your reappearance is... timely. Were you on vacation also?

LOL - I wish! I've only been away for 4 days. Spent the Holiday weekend with family and catching up with some yard work plus painted the exterior of our patio room. Next, will be working on setting another section of concrete pavers in the back yard - I will save that project for my vacation!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Bummer. :ohwell:
I'm glad you did not go off to meet your maker. :howdy:
Yeah; it's sad but Jesus said it would happen (Matthew 10v22).

Thanks hvp; So you're glad I didn't catch the star ship? That means my work here isn't done yet :frown: Oh well, back to the trenches...:buddies: It reminds me of the cartoon where the sheep dog and Whil-e-coyote fight each other all day long over the sheep, then punch the time clock, say good night to each other, then go home. :roflmao:
Stop sluting and effing...then you'll get it!
:confused: Be nice or someone will start a thread about us...:howdy:

Starman3000m

McGinn77

That's because there are only so many points to be made and we all (and maybe rightfully so) think we've already heard the other side's arguments. Once that starts, listening stops, once listening stops understanding ends.

For the record, I don't think any of you guys are going to hell. :killingme

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
That's exactly the one I was thinking about; thanks! When people actually miss you after all we've been through on here, it's actually nice! To know that we can "argue" on here and still be civil afterwards? Maybe there's hope for humanity after all. Now if only kids today were exposed to the types of cartoons that we were exposed to, they wouldn't be soo violent. :howdy:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
When people actually miss you after all we've been through on here, it's actually nice! To know that we can "argue" on here and still be civil afterwards? Maybe there's hope for humanity after all.
I didn't want to think of you having a heart attack and ending up sprawled out on the floor in your boxers. (I really didn't want to think of that.)

Of course we can be civil! Do we need to recap that people with beliefs other than yours can have decent morals and ethics too, you idiot?! :howdy: