Saddam captured!

Danzig

story.saddam.close.jpg

farksahaf.jpg

This is not Saddam! I know Saddam and that is not him.

That is Santa Claus!

You believe in Santa Claus, don't you?

I believe in Santa Claus!

bumfights_sticker.gif

or
capt.bag10512141331.iraq_saddam_capture_bag105.jpg

Will the real Saddam please stand up

Kirsten

Okay two things that I gleaned off the news conference at 7ish am this morning.

1. DNA was just being STARTED, the iraqi official was wrong or misunderstanding.

2. As for punishment......STONING comes to mind, nice long and drawn out torture and such.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Such exciting news! I saw Bush speaking this morning and he was practically beaming! Unfortunately, his capture doesn't mean we're done yet...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't wait for the Dems to get their thoughts together and figure out how to present this. This whole thing has been wildly entertaining.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SmallTown
DNA tests positive.

He was captured yesterday afternoon... Identification was one of the reasons the delay in reporting it.

Now what to do with him??? I say we tell Ken King that we heard saddam question his manhood and called him a SMIB... Ken can then invite him to go outside. :killingme :killingme :killingme
He would probably do just like you and climb back into his hole hoping to remain hidden in the shadows. I say we simply let you talk to him and bore him to death with your same old tired @ss whining.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Ken King
He would probably do just like you and climb back into his hole hoping to remain hidden in the shadows. I say we simply let you talk to him and bore him to death with your same old tired @ss whining.

Exactly..
:confused: :confused:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Re: Hopefully, this will be one more step

Originally posted by MGKrebs
towards a better life for the Iraqis.

:yeahthat: I just wonder when our troops will finally be able to come home.

joedancer

bookman
Re: Hopefully, this will be one more step

Originally posted by MGKrebs
towards a better life for the Iraqis.
I hope so too. I do feel that the it was inappropriate to say "God Bless America" at the end of the first press conference this morning (uttered by Sanchez). It is not just about us...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by ememdee19
I just wonder when our troops will finally be able to come home.
Ummm......never? We'll always have military personnel in foreign countries. What's the difference if they're in Iraq or Korea?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by joedancer
I do feel that the it was inappropriate to say "God Bless America" at the end of the first press conference this morning
People all over Iraq are saying "God Bless America" - why shouldn't Sanchez? If it weren't for America, SH would still be sitting his happy butt in the Presidential Palace, running people through the wood chipper for fun.

God Bless America.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Ummm......never? We'll always have military personnel in foreign countries. What's the difference if they're in Iraq or Korea?

I'm well aware of that. I was referring to this particular effort, vrai.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was referring to this particular effort, vrai.
But surely you realize that we'll still maintain a military base there, just like we do in many crap places all over the world?

joedancer

bookman
People all over Iraq are saying "God Bless America" - why shouldn't Sanchez? If it weren't for America, SH would still be sitting his happy butt in the Presidential Palace, running people through the wood chipper for fun.

God Bless America.
:confused:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
But surely you realize that we'll still maintain a military base there, just like we do in many crap places all over the world?

Unfortunately, yes. I'm sure they won't keep the number of forces they have there now in years to come, though. It would be nice if they could completely do away with those crap bases. Maybe the hubby wouldn't be deployed there so often. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by joedancer
:confused:
You said you thought it was inappropriate for Sanchez to say God Bless America. I was merely giving my opinion that I thought it was very appropriate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It would be nice if they could completely do away with those crap bases. Maybe the hubby wouldn't be deployed there so often.
Shouldn'ta married a military man. :shrug:

If they do away with those crap bases, some dictator will take over the area quicker than you can blink an eye. I think it's great that we'll have a base in Iraq - we may need it when we go after the rest of those crappy countries.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Shouldn'ta married a military man. :shrug:

If they do away with those crap bases, some dictator will take over the area quicker than you can blink an eye. I think it's great that we'll have a base in Iraq - we may need it when we go after the rest of those crappy countries.

I'm used to the military lifestyle...born and raised - now married, I was just stating my opinion. I'm proud of him and I don't mind sacrificing our time together so he can serve our country in another land. It would be nice if none of our service men and women would have to be deployed to those countries, but I know that will never happen.