Sainthood for Chelsea Clinton? Does the Pope know about this?

SamSpade

What talents DOES she have? Aside from her working for the foundation, she's had, what, one job as a special correspondent - and it tanked?
And she got more money for it than most working Americans make in a lifetime.

She's a rich kid, with rich parents (who are the one and only reason she is well paid) and very little in the way of marketable skills.
Probably has a future in politics, but probably because of a lack of anything else.

She's not a "saint" for working at the foundation - I might make more of a comparison as a parasite, considering the money they pay her.

Hijinx

What talents DOES she have? Aside from her working for the foundation, she's had, what, one job as a special correspondent - and it tanked?
And she got more money for it than most working Americans make in a lifetime.

She's a rich kid, with rich parents (who are the one and only reason she is well paid) and very little in the way of marketable skills.
Probably has a future in politics, but probably because of a lack of anything else.

She's not a "saint" for working at the foundation - I might make more of a comparison as a parasite, considering the money they pay her.

I don't have a problem with her working for the foundation, I wish I had a Gold Mine that I could put my kids in charge of, but when she starts talking about getting into politics, that jerks a knot in me. She has absolutely no qualifications for even the smallest political office, and she will probably try to start as s US Representative from New York , and those idiots up there could elect her. After all they elected her Momma Senator and she had no qualifications either. Just an unfaithful husband who's name she could use.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Chelsea.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA

What I get (if I saw it standing in line at the grocery because I certainly wouldn't subscribe to Variety) is that Chelsea is laughing all the way to the bank. Who knew a family from Arkansas with corruptness running through their veins would have made it to the top job in America. Very scary and disappointing. Welcome to America. But, patriots will prevail. JMO, yo.

Edit: Looking at the enlarged pic once I posted I noticed Chelsea looks like a vampire. Whoever is responsible for choosing covers needs to be replaced.

Last edited:

Hijinx

What I get (if I saw it standing in line at the grocery because I certainly wouldn't subscribe to Variety) is that Chelsea is laughing all the way to the bank. Who knew a family from Arkansas with corruptness running through their veins would have made it to the top job in America. Very scary and disappointing. Welcome to America. But, patriots will prevail. JMO, yo.

Edit: Looking at the enlarged pic once I posted I noticed Chelsea looks like a vampire. Whoever is responsible for choosing covers needs to be replaced.

Al Bundy would say she looks like a chicken.