Saturday Night Rockin' Services

watercolor

yeah yeah
Why do I feel so alone?

That is tonights outlook. We will be doing hits from Green Day and Lifehouse. :clap: There will also be a skit along with the coffee house down in brubacher after the service. For those who want to come... starts at 6:35 and is over at 7:45pm. St Pauls UMC, next to St Mary's Hospital! Come as you are in jeans and tshirts, sweats, sweatshirts, tennis shoes, etc. :banana:

Here is an excerpt from the email mailer:

"Why do I feel so alone? And why don’t I have any real friends? Making genuine friends is one of the real struggles of life. In the Bible, God clearly invites us to become His friend through the sacrifice of His own Son. “Greater love has no one that this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant des not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father, I have made known to you.” (John 15:13-15)

It was never intended for you to be lonely or isolated from others. Just the opposite is true. God invites you to discover the end of all loneliness in a relationship with Him. (excerpts from “7-Wonders, Life’s Most Basic Questions.”)
"

Hope to see ya there! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me, and I can answer. :cartwheel

Last edited: