Save a Utube

ImnoMensa

I have dial-up here and it takes me some times 30 minutes to download a utube video. Some of them I would like to see again. Is there a way to save them

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I have dial-up here and it takes me some times 30 minutes to download a utube video. Some of them I would like to see again. Is there a way to save them[/QUOT

Try keepvid.com
All you do is copy/past the URL to this site, then follow the directions.

AndyMarquisLIVE

The new RealPlayer places an icon right over the Youtube video. It plays them, too. RealPlayer also have more flash video functionality than any other video player.:yahoo:

B

Bronwyn

I have dial-up here and it takes me some times 30 minutes to download a utube video. Some of them I would like to see again. Is there a way to save them

Mensa, time to upgrade your internet man!

ImnoMensa

Tell it to Verizon. They have no intention of giving us folks in the 7th. Dist, DSL.

Funny though, they dont give me a discount because I cant get what they always advertise.

ymn

Comcast and Verizon won't provide service where I live either. There are lots of people in Southern Maryland who would love to get rid of their dial up. Some are not as lucky as you and don't have an option.

J

juggy4805

Download a program call Miro. It has a youtube search and you can save it there.

AndyMarquisLIVE

I already told you the right answer. Real Player 11.

It effing rocks. :larry:

They even have a mobile player so I can watch my movies on my DELL Axim.

R

RadioPatrol

do a search for an app called Media Catcher ......

Sorry Andy Real Networks blows chunks .......... IMHO