Say a prayer for hubby

M

Mousebaby

:yeahthat: I think many people sympathize with Paso's situation but unless we've actually dealt with all she's dealing with, we don't truly understand what she's going through.

Paso, I've said this before but it's worth repeating. You're such a strong woman and I admire you so much for that. Hang in there and take care of YOU.[/QUOTE]

:yeahthat: :huggy: Many prayers for you and Bill and your mom.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Paso - any updates on your husband? Any improvements yet? Is he still up the road or or has been able to come down here for rehab? How is your mom doing?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Paso - any updates on your husband? Any improvements yet? Is he still up the road or or has been able to come down here for rehab? How is your mom doing?

Still in Balt...not doing well at all...now not talking and a blank stare to him. New cat scan did not show why. We have a meeting with them this Wed for long term nursing care placement. I will know more on Wed but the rehabs have given up on him. It has been almost 6 months..

belvak

Happy Camper
Paso, sorry to hear he's not doing well. You're still in my thoughts every day! :huggy: How's your Mom doing?

cashncarry

Still in Balt...not doing well at all...now not talking and a blank stare to him. New cat scan did not show why. We have a meeting with them this Wed for long term nursing care placement. I will know more on Wed but the rehabs have given up on him. It has been almost 6 months..
Although I don't know you nor you me, I think about you and your husband every day and pray that all will work out for the best. You are not forgotten nor is he.

J

jp2854

I didn't realize its been that long paso. Hope you are hanging in there and all is well with you and your mom.

wineo

loving life
:huggy:S, we all know Bill is in a better place and not suffering anymore. Stay strong through these times and hold tight to your memories.

Call me if I can do anything to help.

vbailey

vbailey
Wow!!! 2008 has been a very hard year for Paso. I don't know her but have read parts of her story here in the forums... I wish her a blessed new year and may God give her some peace & joy in the new year!!! Paso, I am so sorry for your loss, and I will pray for you during this time of sorrow.....vbailey

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Oh Paso, I'm sorry! :huggy:

You are a strong lady. I hope 2009 brings you all the peace and joy you so richly deserve.

C

CalvertNewbie

Wow!!! 2008 has been a very hard year for Paso. I don't know her but have read parts of her story here in the forums... I wish her a blessed new year and may God give her some peace & joy in the new year!!! Paso, I am so sorry for your loss, and I will pray for you during this time of sorrow.....vbailey

My thoughts exactly. What a tough year she's had and what a strong woman she is. Although it's so upsetting that she lost her Mom and husband so close together, I hope she can take some comfort in knowing that neither of them is suffering any longer.

Paso, you're in my heart and in my thoughts during this difficult time. I sincerely hope that 2009 brings you much joy and peace. You certainly deserve it! :huggy: