scarriest movie you ever saw

K

kris31280

When I was 5 years old the babysitters kept my 3 year old brother and I up to watch A Nightmare on Elm Street. I had a waterbed at the time and I wouldn't sleep in it for 4 months, I was convinced I'd end up as a blood fountain on the ceiling.

My mom loves horror movies and so after that she got it in her head that my brother and I should watch them with her and she'd make them less scary... didn't work that way. The next movie that scared the crap out of me (and still can make me jump to this day) is "Night of the Demons".

"The Grudge" was uber scary in the theater, but Japanese horror gets me every time.

"Stay Alive" actually had me kind of jumping up and cringing.

The best one, though, was "The Blair Witch Project" before the movie was revealed to being just a movie and not a documentary. I lived out in the country, 10 minutes from the nearest town on a dirt road, and I used to bring people over to watch it late at night and then make them go home. My mom scared my brother because she went outside his window one night banging rocks and the next morning there was a pile of stones on the front porch when he went to school.

JLS

I was curious as to the scarriest movie you have seen. The movie that I found scarry is nightmare on elm street 1 and 2 after that it becomes predictable. I have seen most of the horror movies and quite disappointed because they become quite predictable.

Don't know about anybody else - but the 1st Jeepers Creepers movie was FREAKY!! the 2nd one wasn't that bad.. also, I liked Vacancy with Luke Wilson & Kate Beckinsale - just because you never really know about some of those backroad hotels..

JLS

The other day I said scary movies didnt really scare me. Well.... that was before I saw The Messengers tonight. That shiat creeped me right out.

I may never sleep again. :twitch:

The new one!?!?! With that guy from Sex & The City (he played Aidan can't think of his real name), I saw that - that was good!!

JLS

On Netflix - they have that Legend of Boggy Creek (with a long wait it says) AND theres a part 2!!! I've never seen it, I'ma put it in my queue..

E

(((echo)))

On Netflix - they have that Legend of Boggy Creek (with a long wait it says) AND theres a part 2!!! I've never seen it, I'ma put it in my queue..

??????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????
i have been looking for that movie for years
if and when you get it....let me know, i wanna copy it

JLS

??????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????
i have been looking for that movie for years
if and when you get it....let me know, i wanna copy it

Sure.. Will let u know if/when I ever get it.. It says "long wait" so not sure how long that'll be?!?! but by the time I get to it, maybe it'll be ready by then..