School Bus Drivers

Jannifer

I see it is back to school time. I wanted to say how considerate the drivers are that travel 235 south of the base. I often see them pull over to let the line of traffic behind them get by. They seem to do their best to make sure the kids travel safely and the traffic on the road is not inconvenienced.

Kiddos to you and this is all done with kids yelling and how knows what else on the bus. This is NOT an easy job.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I see it is back to school time. I wanted to say how considerate the drivers are that travel 235 south of the base. I often see them pull over to let the line of traffic behind them get by. They seem to do their best to make sure the kids travel safely and the traffic on the road is not inconvenienced.

Kiddos to you and this is all done with kids yelling and how knows what else on the bus. This is NOT an easy job.

Should send them a sugar packet basket.

Last edited:

red_explorer

Most

Most drivers, I hope, are wonderful. Especially on the first day of school.

I actually lodged my first ever complaint, a few minutes ago, with the school board, over a driver I encountered this morning. Not a safety issue....just a horrible attitude that will ruin the first days of many kids, and their parents. And...I am not even a parent. It hit me THAT hard....

Moved_south

Most drivers, I hope, are wonderful. Especially on the first day of school.

I actually lodged my first ever complaint, a few minutes ago, with the school board, over a driver I encountered this morning. Not a safety issue....just a horrible attitude that will ruin the first days of many kids, and their parents. And...I am not even a parent. It hit me THAT hard....

What happened???

Radiant1

Soul Probe
What happened???

:yeahthat:

I think teachers and bus drivers will often have a hard-nose attitude to set the tone for their kids/students the first few days. It's a matter of establishing authority and not letting the kids think they can walk all over them and then they lighten up later.

I know one thing, if I were a bus driver for the middle schools I'd be all kinds of hardcore mean. That age group can cause a lot of misery on a bus.

nobody really

I need a nap
i'd be putting the little mother effers in their place from the start.

although most school bus drivers that i've met are very kind considering what they have to deal with.

red_explorer

well

I am not a parent. And this person had not even started her day....but was already planning on ruining the first day experiences for many parents....

drivingdaisy

It sounds like you met a bad one, but for the most part GOD BLESS BUS DRIVERS. I'm a teacher and not sure if I could handle it.

Jannifer

My kids are grown up and on their own. I only see the drivers in my area on my short commute which is south of Gate 3. I guess the cream of the crop are here.