School's problem?

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
This sounds just like a Brady Bunch episode ...

Tune in tomorrow. I'm leading everyone in a rendition of "It's a sunshine day", and we're having Davy Jones as a special guest.

RPM

when i was a kid....

i was suspended for getting into a fight while waiting for the bus to come in the morning. that was in a.a. county about 15 years ago though so im not sure if the rules are the same here and now.

C

czygvtwkr

I got suspended for being punched in the face and refusing to fight once after the bus dropped me off. I almost got an ass whopping by the principal but my 1st grade teacher wouldn't let him do it because she knew I wouldn't cause any trouble.

RodRugg

Wow! That's just like that kid down the street! He's always at the bus stop shouting obsenities and foaming at the mouth and tugging at his beltloops. One time he shoved this kid in the face so hard it nearly snapped his head off. Everybody hates that kid and his dad's even worse with his threatenings and shouting and reving up that engine at midnight. When that kid came to our house selling something for school my grandma told him to leave or she would yank him up out of his boots and fire him down the stairs on his head. He came back later and pooped on our porch and my grandma called the police but they said they couldn't do anything since nobody saw it. My grandma said it was right there, but the police said nobody saw him do it. My grandma got so mad she took that poop right in her bare hands and fired it at that kid's house right in front of the police. The police took her to jail for that because they said they saw her do it. Maybe that's the same with the school people. Maybe the school people need to see that bully poop before they can do something. Anyways, good luck with that. That kid down the street has been doing that stuff since he was in third grade and now he's in middle school.

Peridot67

Hey, just a thought...perhaps your son might like to invite this little guy over to play sometime. He may be acting out to get attention (of course he gets the WRONG kind with that behavior) but if folks start to give him some positive attention, that might help to change his outlook.

Depending on the demeanor of the parents, perhaps invite them over as well, one Saturday afternoon. Who knows...they might all turn out to be decent people. Use that reverse psychology stuff on 'em!

Never know until ya try!

...jennifer :howdy:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Peridot67
Hey, just a thought...perhaps your son might like to invite this little guy over to play sometime.

Depending on the demeanor of the parents, perhaps invite them over as well, one Saturday afternoon.

Well, I like your optimism.

Unfortuntely, I don't want that kid anywhere around my kid. He swears and hits and is all around not someone I want influencing my son. I've seen attempts by other kids to play and be nice to him, and they've all been met with surliness or violence.

As for the parents, I've seen mom in action - and I can see where he gets it. A most unpleasant lady.

I'd just as soon not have them at my house.

donbarzini

Originally posted by Peridot67
Hey, just a thought...perhaps your son might like to invite this little guy over to play sometime. He may be acting out to get attention (of course he gets the WRONG kind with that behavior) but if folks start to give him some positive attention, that might help to change his outlook.

Depending on the demeanor of the parents, perhaps invite them over as well, one Saturday afternoon. Who knows...they might all turn out to be decent people. Use that reverse psychology stuff on 'em!

Never know until ya try!

...jennifer :howdy:

OK now, everybody holding hands. Good! 1......2........3.........

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya...........

:barf: :barf: :barf: