FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Have you looked at the bottom of the advanced search page, before you actually search, lately with the list of all the tags?

:roflmao:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Hysterical! :roflmao:

You can also tag search right under the search option for the tag cloud. Testing how to make certain tags bigger font -- when I search google, it says frequency of searchs by posters and/or number of uses.

Well, I went out and randomly applied penis to a bunch of threads and it is no larger. I should not say a sentence like this, but I can't make penis big. :shrug:

Let the tag cloud games being!

You can also tag search right under the search option for the tag cloud. Testing how to make certain tags bigger font -- when I search google, it says frequency of searchs by posters and/or number of uses.

Well, I went out and randomly applied penis to a bunch of threads and it is no larger. I should not say a sentence like this, but I can't make penis big. :shrug:

Interesting... well not that I should be interested in your penis but interesting in what you've discovered. I assumed that the more occurrences of the same tag is what made it big.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Interesting... well not that I should be interested in your penis but interesting in what you've discovered. I assumed that the more occurrences of the same tag is what made it big.

Hmm, tag cloud is catching up which is only on this thread. Maybe its the number of unique users that click it or the more current interest a thread has with tags... :doh:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Okay - one search shows most used (tag search under search) and one shows most searched (tag cloud in advanced search).

Last edited:

BOP

Well, at least you're not making inflated claims.

E

EmptyTimCup

"like" desertrat to annoy a gerber agenda american heart assoc annoying antiques apple beatch giving heat bob so smart. brush or brushless wash buffalo bill collectibles dont waffle on me dr. forumites drama queen danzig drunk evangelical facebook fascist agenda fun bags genie out of bottle getting a stiff ghey golly gee beav government gridlock hank is a creeper hypocrisy i like free stuff in morn im makin waffles! insensitivity intolerance ipad is it here? islam sucks keurig love lance needs lotion lotion in the bucket lvfd member is a weiner mashed potato mtn moonbat racists no credit cards notification emotication obama paul's a kook penis politics pretty poop pull out stick put on your tin foil hat racist homophobe router r u fromtexas sarah palin is an idiot say no to gerbers snatchqautch socki somd_fun_guy the creeper stop debt slavery sucking up pays off this thread sucks twits suck vrai is being lazy what is a bippy where are the cheezits? whiskey tango foxtrot who cares who flung poo? who is george orwell? why so serious winkypecker wish i had a smilie

:yahoo:

With no commas they blend together... makes some of them funnier...

weiner mashed potato mtn moonbat racists :lol:
Some make for a good rant...

paul's a kook penis politics pretty poop pull out stick put on your tin foil hat racist homophobe router r u fromtexas...:tantrum