Seattle police shoot and kill a 67 year old pedophile

Chopticon64

Clearly Gemma is a man

Women don’t talk about sex in these forums and certainly not about gay sex.

Whomever is behind the Gemma account is a man.
Well adjusted women rarely post overtly sexual messages like Gemma

If I had to wager I’d say Gemma is a late 50s to mid 60s man, probably married, deeply closeted, hates that they fantasize about gay sex as much as they do.

Grumpy, you’ve disagreed with me on here quite a bit, but you never said I wanted to have sex with a man. Doesn’t that ring a bell with you if someone did that as an insult? It’s weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
GURPS and others have an anti-American agenda and post inflammatory topics to make you think our great country is circling the drain.

YOUR Version of America Run by Sleepy Joe Biden is an ECONOMIC DISASTER with rampet crime filled Blue Cities

gemma_rae

Well adjusted women rarely post overtly sexual messages like Gemma

If I had to wager I’d say Gemma is a late 50s to mid 60s man, probably married, deeply closeted, hates that they fantasize about gay sex as much as they do.

Grumpy, you’ve disagreed with me on here quite a bit, but you never said I wanted to have sex with a man. Doesn’t that ring a bell with you if someone did that as an insult? It’s weird.
Yes, my internet dick is 100 times bigger than yours! So go ChopYourDong64 off! Fag Boi!:roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

PJay

not at all how I expected this thread to go...

Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

glhs837

Power with Control
PJay posted this story, who I think a lot here consider a crackpot based on their conspiracy theory posts.

I didn’t say GURPS is a crackpot, I said he posts anti-American stories.

I think the trans activists are quickly losing any sway they had, the country lost its mind in 2020, that’s how we ended up with Juneteenth!

GURPS likes painting America in the worst possible light, I have no idea why you folks haven’t turned on him.
He's not painting America in a bad light. He's shining a light on the worst of America. Bad stuff doesn't go away by ignoring it. You shine a light on infection, you don't let it fester. I've posted articles about the Far Leonard scandal. Pretty sure nobody can accuse me of hating the US Navy. Parts of this country that are turning into *** holes are doing so because people refuse to call out and punish bad behavior.

glhs837

Power with Control
Apparently I do not support chopitoff's vision of America so I am a hater

Simply refusing to admire the Emperors clothes means you hate the kingdom. Also pointing out that the tide did not in fact recede when the King ordered it so means you hate the kingdom.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
PJay posted this story, who I think a lot here consider a crackpot based on their conspiracy theory posts.

I didn’t say GURPS is a crackpot, I said he posts anti-American stories.

I think the trans activists are quickly losing any sway they had, the country lost its mind in 2020, that’s how we ended up with Juneteenth!

GURPS likes painting America in the worst possible light, I have no idea why you folks haven’t turned on him.
Juneteenth has actually been a thing among a certain portion of the population for decades. The remembrance of the day is not a bad thing.