Seattle police shoot and kill a 67 year old pedophile

Clem72

If I had to wager I’d say Gemma is a late 50s to mid 60s man, probably married, deeply closeted, hates that they fantasize about gay sex as much as they do.
I'm pretty sure I have heard it said on here that Gemma used to be an exotic dancer. Now the only club around here I remember was Rose's, and while it didn't have the best reputation i'm pretty sure they wouldn't have put 40-50 year old dudes up on the stage.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

gemma_rae

Bac in the day, Gemma was the shitz at Clancys.
Henry knows who they came to see!
Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Kinnakeet

YAY!

New: Seattle police shoot and kill a 67-year-old pedoph*le who showed up at a hotel to meet up with two girls, 7 and 11 years old. This is how it’s done Seattle officers were waiting inside the hotel room when the man arrived. When the police officers answered the door, the man tried pulling out a gun. He was immediately shot dead. One officer was grazed by a bullet but he was treated on the scene with minor injuries. The officers were working undercover with the Washington State Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforce. Good work, boys.

Good job they put that old pervert down like a rabid dog and now the tax payer wont have to pay for him while he sits in jail if he even made it that far.

Kinnakeet

I thought of several points, and apparently, the posters at Fox News did as well.

Who knew that Seattle still had a police force?

How is it that the cops still have guns?

In light of the allleged crime, shouldn't they have sent social workers to handle this situation?

Seeing as the cops "gunned down" the alleged suspect, might one presume that said alleged suspect had at least a drop of AA blood in his DNA (roll with it)?

If that's true, then is the alleged suspect a young scholar dreaming of college? Or something?

I mean, cops across our inherently systemically racist white supremacist colonizing country built on the backs of slave labor wake up every morning after having dreamed of shooting innocent young, black scholars who definitely did not do nuffin' - like run from the police, fight with the police, commit acts of violence, including against the police. Nope, nothing like that. In fact, those young heroes are guilty of merely living while black.

It's true, though. Why last year alone, cops in this country have killed 1,232 people. Interestingly, a significant number of those people were killed while fleeing the cops. They should absolutely just let those people go. I mean, nobody cares if those young saints go on to murder other people, right? (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...iolence-increase-record-deadliest-year-decade)

I mean, that's HUGE numbers of people killed in a country with a population of a mere 330,000,000 people. HUGE numbers.

Can you imagine if the pervert was a negro all hell would be breaking loose right

Hijinx

I watched that video and the thing I saw that got to me was the one cop hauling ass and shooting while the other stood there.
Now I don't blame the cop for hauling ass and shooting, but the other one was damned lucky he wasn't shot be accident.

As for the perp. Bury that MF'er face down.

BOP

Well adjusted women rarely post overtly sexual messages like Gemma

If I had to wager I’d say Gemma is a late 50s to mid 60s man, probably married, deeply closeted, hates that they fantasize about gay sex as much as they do.

Grumpy, you’ve disagreed with me on here quite a bit, but you never said I wanted to have sex with a man. Doesn’t that ring a bell with you if someone did that as an insult? It’s weird.
Tell us you've never been around real live women that you don't have to inflate to have a good time with.

They can be every bit as rude, crude, and socially unacceptable as any man.

WingsOfGold

I'm pretty sure I have heard it said on here that Gemma used to be an exotic dancer. Now the only club around here I remember was Rose's, and while it didn't have the best reputation i'm pretty sure they wouldn't have put 40-50 year old dudes up on the stage.
The one qualification of Rosies was a HUGE C section scar. Pretty gross on 300 lbders. Tubby could of got a job there if she tucked her wiener between her legs.

• Wow

BOP

The one qualification of Rosies was a HUGE C section scar. Pretty gross on 300 lbders. Tubby could of got a job there if she tucked her wiener between her legs.
I've been in Southern Maryland for 20 years now, and
Rosie's was before my time. Let that sink in.

So, I take it that Rosie's was one of those places where *ahem* certain customers would yell at certain dancers to "put your clothes back on!"

:lol:

Been there, done th...er, heard that.

WingsOfGold

I've been in Southern Maryland for 20 years now, and
Rosie's was before my time. Let that sink in.

So, I take it that Rosie's was one of those places where *ahem* certain customers would yell at certain dancers to "put your clothes back on!"

:lol:

Been there, done th...er, heard that.
Pretty much, mid 80's....... total DIVE. Some drunk made a drive in window clean through it! :D

• Wow