Self proclaimed “Chief Homophobe” lose to trans woman in Virginia

Sapidus

Why do you think that because this man is stupid enough to cut his dick off and I believe he is a mental case, that I am frightened of him?

I am not frightened of these crazy mutilated human beings. I pity them. I feel empathy for all sick people, I am not frightened of them.
This person who was elected because the people who voted for him feel that same pity in a different way , people like you who wish to "accept" their sickness, Has a 40% chance he will commit suicide, because when he realizes what a stupid mistake he made it is not possible to regain what he lost.

Check the figures 40% of these people attempt suicide. Then tell me they aren't mental.

You sound pretty scared to me. To see your world of old white men setting the rules challenged. Just like you decide in the morning to wear a dress, a suit , jeans or whatever else you want and still expect people to treat you the same way that is all that black people, gay people and trans people want. The get to decide how to live their lives.

She ran on a campaign of issues the voters though were important. Her opponent ran on social issues the really aren't any of his or the goverments business. The public agreed. And agreed in 3 other cases across the US.

Your old bigoted viewpoint is dying out just like the rest of the old racists in the US

Hijinx

You sound pretty scared to me. To see your world of old white men setting the rules challenged. Just like you decide in the morning to wear a dress, a suit , jeans or whatever else you want and still expect people to treat you the same way that is all that black people, gay people and trans people want. The get to decide how to live their lives.

She ran on a campaign of issues the voters though were important. Her opponent ran on social issues the really aren't any of his or the goverments business. The public agreed. And agreed in 3 other cases across the US.

Your old bigoted viewpoint is dying out just like the rest of the old racists in the US

LMAO If old racists are dying out they are replaced by young ones like BLM.
You are a damned fool if you think racism is dying out.
It's much worse now than it has ever been in my lifetime and it isn't old people.

As for the men who want to cut their dicks off, be my guest, you are still a man without a dick, LMAO In most cases an ugly one.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

I beg to differ. I know many fine young people who know the difference between reality and the little faerie tale world that you reside in.

We are out here. We teach our kids manners and personal responsibility. We teach them right from wrong. They know that mental illness is sad, but accept the fact that others may see it as normal.

They go on to raise families with like values and hold positions in our community and produce, so that the dregs can keep on dregging, and you flakes can keep on flaking.

So, don't think because they aren't out there showing their asses, throwing tantrums, and needing a ####ing "safe space", that they don't exist.

e pluribus unum

Sapidus

I beg to differ. I know many fine young people who know the difference between reality and the little faerie tale world that you reside in.

We are out here. We teach our kids manners and personal responsibility. We teach them right from wrong. They know that mental illness is sad, but accept the fact that others may see it as normal.

They go on to raise families with like values and hold positions in our community and produce, so that the dregs can keep on dregging, and you flakes can keep on flaking.

So, don't think because they aren't out there showing their asses, throwing tantrums, and needing a ####ing "safe space", that they don't exist.

e pluribus unum

That’s great. But with the counties death of religion in this country bigotry and homophobia are disappearing in the younger generation while still holding on to good values manners and personal responsibility. None of this things mean you have to be racist or transphobic.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That’s great. But with the counties death of religion in this country bigotry and homophobia are disappearing in the younger generation while still holding on to good values manners and personal responsibility. None of this things mean you have to be racist or transphobic.

eh...wuht??

Hijinx

e pluribus unum

People will accept almost anything. I give you pedophilia.
Not only is it accepted in Hollywood it is seen as normal.

Take Roman Polanski and his preference for 14 YO girls. Praised at the Academy Awards by Marilyn Streep.
There are many others

Certainly some people accept the sick people who want to be a woman but cannot.( and the Bull Dyke who curses like a sailor and got fat thinking that's what men do.)
I will accept them socially. If I meet them I will be kind polite respectful.
But they are still mentally ill people that I treat with politeness.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it. :ohwell:

Aimhigh2000

she.

So Virginians have elected a person who doesn't even know their own gender.
Has the guy been mutilated yet?

LMAO

I seriously hope the guy can make better decisions for Virginia than he has in his own life.

She knows her gender. She knows who she is, and apparently, intelligent college educated voters did too.

Hijinx

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it. :ohwell:

I think what the fool is trying to say is that religion is on a downward spiral these days.
Thanks to the media, The atheists
The liberal colleges.

As religion dies, morals die.
As morals die those with no morals accept Homosexuality, Pedophelia, Theft, Adultery, and almost anything else the Ten Commandments stand for.

Now most of us se this as a bad thing.But Dudley Sapidus Dildo, just loves it.

Young people are not into religion or morals. They are into smoking dope, riding bitch's, living off Mom and Dad and killing babies in the womb.
And Dudley thinks that is wonderful.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Sounds a lot like the conversation people had about gays 10 years ago.

and the conversations people had about interracial couples before that and blacks before that.

It's all just an excuse for bigotry.

The world changes no matter how hard you try to cling to the small mindedness of the past
Ok, let's say that a mutilated body is found floating in the Chesapeake. It's missing everything from the naval down, the forensics people show up and do a DNA analysys what are they going to say?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ok, let's say that a mutilated body is found floating in the Chesapeake. It's missing everything from the naval down, the forensics people show up and do a DNA analysys what are they going to say?

Is there an O-NO chromosome?

Hijinx

She knows her gender. She knows who she is, and apparently, intelligent college educated voters did too.

Yeah you can always tell by the knees.

They can put on makeup, and swish their home made tits , but the knee's always tell on them.
yup he know he is a he, and that is what drives them into further mental instability.

Know any apparently intelligent college educated voters trying to date the guy?

Come on we all know the guy got elected by the snowflake sympathy vote.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yeah you can always tell by the knees.

They can put on makeup, and swish their home made tits , but the knee's always tell on them.
yup he know he is a he, and that is what drives them into further mental instability.

Know any apparently intelligent college educated voters trying to date the guy?

Come on we all know the guy got elected by the snowflake sympathy vote.

:lol:

Sapidus

People will accept almost anything. I give you pedophilia.
Not only is it accepted in Hollywood it is seen as normal.

Take Roman Polanski and his preference for 14 YO girls. Praised at the Academy Awards by Marilyn Streep.
There are many others

Certainly some people accept the sick people who want to be a woman but cannot.( and the Bull Dyke who curses like a sailor and got fat thinking that's what men do.)
I will accept them socially. If I meet them I will be kind polite respectful.
But they are still mentally ill people that I treat with politeness.

Who is Marilyn Streep?

And Roman Polanski has been ostracized from Hollywood and the US for decades. Keep up with the times Gramps

littlelady

God bless the USA
Who is Marilyn Streep?

And Roman Polanski has been ostracized from Hollywood and the US for decades. Keep up with the times Gramps

You know, exactly, who he was talking about. You should not be criticizing typos; when you go above and beyond typos to make no sense, whatsoever. And, there is a difference between being ostracized (Polanski ran way and sought refuge, instead of facing his crimes). You really need to brush up on history, and stop with the insults. Actually, do you have a gramps that is so with it as Hijinx is? Just wondering.

I don’t, particularly, like wiki but it is easy. No news source is reliable, anymore. Here you go...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski_sexual_abuse_case

Last edited:

Hijinx

Who is Marilyn Streep?

Sorry ! her name is Meryl. LOL Shows how much I think of her , that I got her name wrong.
She is just another Hollywood Trump hater so ignorant she pisses off half her audience.