Selling w/o agent

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by mainman
BTW, what makes you so sure I'm worth talking down. And in the unlikely event you should talk me down, what will I owe you in return? Shouldnt I be making you cookies? :shrug:

Nope, my cookies are better than yours. :bubble: Besides I am usually what drove the person to want to jump - I think I got one right now on the benedict bridge - it's only fair that I talk 'em down since I pushed them to the edge. :shrug: I can't help it I don't want a committed relationship. (key word "committed") :ohwell: But in your case, every life is valuable, regardless. :wink: But don't try to jump just cause ya want cookies, there are bakeries ya know.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by mainman

Or are we betting on whether or not she can successfully talk me down?
What fun would that be?
We're betting whether or not you survive the jump. :twitch:Current odds are 3/10 survive if they know how to fall.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by migtig
I think I got one right now on the benedict bridge .

Not much splat potential there..Can ya ask em to move to the Solomons bridge??

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by otter

I'm a pretty big boy (even though I'm losing it) <-----shameless weight loss plug.
So I have splat potential anywhere I jump.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
What fun would that be?
We're betting whether or not you survive the jump. :twitch:Current odds are 3/10 survive if they know how to fall.
And the plunge has to be somewhat unique.

Or the Harry Nice Bridge.

Fascinating that this thread has evolved into a "Bridge-Jumper" thread from a House Selling thread. :lmao:

It usually just disintegrates into a sex thread. :lol:

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Naa, I am kind secretly hoping this one does jump, not even offering a cookie selection. :bubble: