Sessions had contact with Russian envoy

PsyOps

Pixelated
Paraphrasing "I did not have contact with the Russians" and, it seems, he did.

Paraphrasing:

Franken: Did you ever communicate with the Russians in the course of the Trump campaign?
Sessions: I had no such communications with the Russians.

:shrug:

Wishbone

Paraphrasing:

Franken: Did you ever communicate with the Russians in the course of the Trump campaign?
Sessions: I had no such communications with the Russians.

:shrug:

Give up. You might as well be discussing Schrodingers Cat with a hamster.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Chuckie Schumer said this today:
"There cannot be even the scintilla of doubt about the impartiality and fairness of the attorney general, the top law enforcement official of the land." Schumer told reporters on The Hill. "After this, it's clear Attorney General Sessions does not meet that test."

Does he have such a terrible memory?!

Hello!! Bill Clinton meeting with the previous AG on the tarmac? If that didn't meet the "scintilla of doubt of impartiality" test, then neither does this!

:killingme :killingme

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
..and he did, yes?

In the course of the Trump campaign - no. As part of his job in the Armed Services Committee, yes. The question was about the Trump campaign. That's what the whole investigation is about - whether people in the Trump camp communicated with Russia to help them manipulate the election.

Last edited:

BigMedicine

This could be really bad for Sessions at the very least.

The Senate does not take kindly to one of their own misrepresenting himself to the body, that's sacrosanct.

I'm not necessarily rooting for it to break one way or the other, but this continuing Russia stench on the administration ain't doing them any favors.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This could be really bad for Sessions at the very least.

The Senate does not take kindly to one of their own misrepresenting himself to the body, that's sacrosanct.

I'm not necessarily rooting for it to break one way or the other, but this continuing Russia stench on the administration ain't doing them any favors.

"this continuing Russia stench"?

It's like me farting in a room then complaining about the stench. Democrats are creating the very stench they are complaining about. They couldn't make any direct tie to Trump. They couldn't tie it to Tillerson. They couldn't tie it Flynn. Now they are after Sessions. They are going to go through the entire list of people they found had any form of communications with the Russians and raise the red flag again.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
#### off. 1:10 to 1:15 in the damn video psy posted on page 3.

Where we you a holes when Bill Clinton needed you?

The only thing this a hole can say beyond this is, if congress believes sessions lied under oath then force him out.

Kev_Russell

So Jeff Sessions wasn't a Senator at the time??

And Senators don't have contact with emissaries from foreign Governments?? OMG and an AMBASSADOR!??? NOT AN AMBASSADOR!!!

OOOH the ####ing humanity!!

Do try and keep up, hoss. This isn't about "contact". Start at the top of the thread and read every single post, mmmmkay?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The only thing this a hole can say beyond this is, if congress believes sessions lied under oath then force him out.

I'm not hostile to Jeff. Seems like a good guy, has come a long way in public life. Clearly, at least so far, Hillary pissed away the election. The Russian's didn't steal it. So, why on earth even remotely get cute about the thing???

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not hostile to Jeff. Seems like a good guy, has come a long way in public life. Clearly, at least so far, Hillary pissed away the election. The Russian's didn't steal it. So, why on earth even remotely get cute about the thing???

Larry, this is nothing more than a distraction. The left is going to be doing this #### until Trump is out of that White House. There's not one bit of merit to Trump being tied to any of this Russian nonsense. And when this whole Russian thing fails, liberals already have their next scheme ready to hatch. It's all about instilling enough negativity on Trump and the GOP to win the next few elections. That's all this is about. I'm not going to get sucked into believing and damn bit of it.