Settler's Landing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Any of you all live there? I'm pretty impressed. It's expensive, but that keeps the riff raff out and I'm totally okay with that.

teacherhm

I have lived in Settler's Landing since June 2013 and moved here from Calvert County. It's expensive, but we haven't had any major problems or anything. It's pretty quiet (we are on the 3rd floor of a three story building) and I've never felt unsafe. Parking can be obnoxious, but again, nothing major. Rent includes 5 day per week valet trash and that's it, so expect to pay your own SMECO, water, Internet, cable, etc. If you have any other questions, please feel free to message me. :)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I totally get what you're going for. Especially in this day & age. :yay:

What about an upscale condo or townhouse community? Not sure what is over there. Anything like that in Wildewood? Where you can still have a lot of amenties, and not rif-raf?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have lived in Settler's Landing since June 2013 and moved here from Calvert County. It's expensive, but we haven't had any major problems or anything. It's pretty quiet (we are on the 3rd floor of a three story building) and I've never felt unsafe. Parking can be obnoxious, but again, nothing major. Rent includes 5 day per week valet trash and that's it, so expect to pay your own SMECO, water, Internet, cable, etc. If you have any other questions, please feel free to message me. :)

Thank you! I wanted to love Abberly Crest but they didn't cooperate. Right now I'm liking Settler's Landing and Apartments of Wildewood.