She's had more than 30 years to get her story straight

black dog

Free America
You have to be about the most optimistic person ever to post on here.

In spite of their nature, you still try. :lmao:

In other Real World problems, a building at the main intersection of town is collapsing and for a half a block around it is blocked off. It adds untold amounts of time going to the grocery store across town.
IMG_20180921_125211_01.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In other Real World problems, a building at the main intersection of town is collapsing and for a half a block around it is blocked off. It adds untold amounts of time going to the grocery store across town.

Probably a steal of a deal if you strike quickly...

black dog

Free America
Probably a steal of a deal if you strike quickly...

Should I mention, The town diner across the street has been closed for a week now because of this... I've had to cook breakfast for myself, Its getting old.

I have been pondering buying those two small building behind it. The little two story and the flat roof next to it. it was offered at 20 grand...lol

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Should I mention, The town diner across the street has been closed for a week now because of this... I've had to cook breakfast for myself, Its getting old.

I have been pondering buying those two small building behind it. The little two story and the flat roof next to it. it was offered at 20 grand...lol

The guy that owns the company in Muncie that runs all our production in Indiana seems to be well on his way to owning half of the old town...he even bought the bowling alley he's always bowled at and the bar where he's always hung out. Seems like everything is for sale dirt cheap in those dying post-industrial towns.

This_person

You have to be about the most optimistic person ever to post on here.

In spite of their nature, you still try. :lmao:

I feel I have to. :shrug:

Everyone deserves the chance to admit they are human, make mistakes, and learn from them.

If I can get Tranny to do even one of those things, it will be a win.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I feel I have to. :shrug:

Everyone deserves the chance to admit they are human, make mistakes, and learn from them.

If I can get Tranny to do even one of those things, it will be a win.

You'd have as much luck getting her to respond twice in the same post.

(Editorial Note: Tranny has at times posted more than once in a thread, but that is usually a back-to-back crap on two different posters.)

This_person

You'd have as much luck getting her to respond twice in the same post.

(Editorial Note: Tranny has at times posted more than once in a thread, but that is usually a back-to-back crap on two different posters.)

Fully agree. That's why I'm posting it over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Mostly on threads Tranny starts, but occasionally on those posts Tranny provides inside a thread Tranny didn't start.

Tranny, just say, "yep, I've been around for years like I inadvertently admitted to. You don't even need to know who I used to be, you dumbass moron. I'll bet you don't even know why I changed names BWAHAHAHA". That's the level of discourse I expect from you, and that's even nicer than what others expect of you. Just own it, son (or daughter, whichever is appropriate)! You'll feel better, I promise.

black dog

Free America
The guy that owns the company in Muncie that runs all our production in Indiana seems to be well on his way to owning half of the old town...he even bought the bowling alley he's always bowled at and the bar where he's always hung out. Seems like everything is for sale dirt cheap in those dying post-industrial towns.

Its interesting for sure, It seems here if not most of these dying towns that most of the local businessman are retired and in their 70' to 90's and arnt interested anymore with what happens to the town.
I dont blame them, the man I bought the old service station from is 92 and is retired from running Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance and he still has 6 or 7 offices that his children and SIL's run.
He opened a store in Harford City a few years ago selling merchandise he buys at those store return pallet auctions. He laughs and says its like opening presents evert day.
He was glad to sell me that building at a very reasonable price and offered to put a new roof on it to seal the deal. He told me was glad to see it get used and put a few folks to work.
Theres just not that many young folks that are interested in buying a building and starting a small business.
Like you said, Towns like Muncie, Anderson, Marion and al of the little towns between and a slew of others are full of empty buildings looking for a new owner. And in a lot of cases you can get them for back taxes or make the city or owner an offer.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Theres just not that many young folks that are interested in buying a building and starting a small business.

True..but the ones that are, and that are good at it, are really setting themselves up nicely. The two brothers involved in owning/running the Muncie company that manages all the local-area production for my company (outfits like Roark, Aerodyn, Mears Machine and others) are both in their late 40s, early 50s. They're doing great.

PeoplesElbow

Now there is a story that Kavenaugh's frat at Yale ran a flag made of women's underwear up the flag post in 1985.

Oh the humanity!