Shooting at the Hollywood Carnival

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Moms always made me die laughing, I remember her on Johnny Carson describing childbirth..she said it was like gripping your upper lip and pulling it over your head...Carson about died laughing.
I was a child, but I remember seeing that show. I've never forgotten that explanation, either. :yay:

Edit: Gee, you're old.

mitzi

For your consideration ...

Some nasty ass POS.

4199392.jpg

Devron Ny’Quez Murray

I looked him up on Case Search. There's a paternity case and custody case. This guy has a baby and wanted custody. Guess where the mother was served her papers. SMCDC. And the cycle continues into the next generation.

mitzi

Remember back in the old days, when we were allowed to laugh,,,, Jackie "Moms" Mably was on Merv Griffin one night doing her routine... It was about Asians and how they named their kids....."Moms" said '" they jest throw a buncha silverware up in the air, and when it lands it sound like ping, pong ding ding"...."that what they named their child.."

I remember that :roflmao:

woogie

ABSOTIVELY UNPOSSIBLE!

The Sheriffs of the SOMD counties assure us that "the crime problem is under control" and that "there aren't any gangs operating in our area".

And with Maryland having some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, this could not have happened.

This was most likely a noisy display of a rich and vibrant culture that we should all be celebrating. This fine young man was most likely working on a field study for his post doctoral thesis on urban anthropology.

glhs837

Power with Control
ABSOTIVELY UNPOSSIBLE!

The Sheriffs of the SOMD counties assure us that "the crime problem is under control" and that "there aren't any gangs operating in our area".

And with Maryland having some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, this could not have happened.

This was most likely a noisy display of a rich and vibrant culture that we should all be celebrating. This fine young man was most likely working on a field study for his post doctoral thesis on urban anthropology.

See, thats what pisses me off about our news. Sure they are, and they fight for territory and whatever. But the press, rather than do the job and report reality, just regurgitates whatever the latest press release is.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For your consideration ...

Some nasty ass POS.

4199392.jpg

Devron Ny’Quez Murray

Feral af.

dgates80

Land of the lost
ABSOTIVELY UNPOSSIBLE!

The sarcasm is especially succulent this morning

ginwoman

I looked him up on Case Search. There's a paternity case and custody case. This guy has a baby and wanted custody. Guess where the mother was served her papers. SMCDC. And the cycle continues into the next generation.
It's a sad cycle. From the minute they are born, this is what the babies are taught. :(

Bare-ya-cuda

Freedom, Georgia. A black safe haven. Heard this piece on NPR the other day. Can you imagine how inside out people would get if white families were promoting a white safe haven town.....

In reality the black safe haven will theoretically be a safe haven from ghetto black thugs vice whites.

Imagine the headlines and outrageous reaction if whites started a channel white entertainment television, WET vice BET. Heads would explode.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
In reality the black safe haven will theoretically be a safe haven from ghetto black thugs vice whites.

Imagine the headlines and outrageous reaction if whites started a channel white entertainment television, WET vice BET. Heads would explode.
That was supposed to be Perrywood on 202. Right away they had a problem with non-area visitors coming out and using the tennis and basketball courts.