Shooting at the Hollywood Carnival

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Life without parole. :clap:

Back in the day of Judge Kaminetz he would have gotten a needle and last rites.

gemma_rae

Devrom

1715269926058.png

Street name: Stink-a-poo

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I wonder if running for reelection had anything to do with the sentence?
Maybe. But maybe not. If you've paying attention the Judges in St. Mary's are hammering a lot of those convicted. Chandlee, Carmean and Rappaport over here in Calvert are doing the same. In Charles, yes to an extent, but there are a couple there who hand out light sentences.

phreddyp

Maybe. But maybe not. If you've paying attention the Judges in St. Mary's are hammering a lot of those convicted. Chandlee, Carmean and Rappaport over here in Calvert are doing the same. In Charles, yes to an extent, but there are a couple there who hand out light sentences.
Don't seem to me that any of them matched that sentence. But I may be wrong. Anyway I am glad to see this one.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Don't seem to me that any of them matched that sentence. But I may be wrong. Anyway I am glad to see this one.
For Calvert we don't have the murders y'all do in St. Mary's. We have maybe two a year. Lexington Park has that many every couple weeks while Charles has that every week. Expect the guy who killed the photographer in Dunkirk several months ago to get LWOP.