Shrek 2 - Fails the Kid Test?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: Re: Shrek2

Originally posted by kwillia

But a big "F" female sheep to all the babies mommas who brought their freakin' brats under the age of 3 that didn't give a Flying "F" about the movie and managed to cry, screetch or whine for pretty much the entire film...:banghead:

I went to a 9:30 pm showing. There were a few kids with their parents there, but most were at least 6 years old, so there wasn't any crying.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Shrek2

I went with an 8 yr old, 9 yr old, two 11 year olds, a 33 year old and a 59 year old... we all loved it! :yay: :yay:

But a big "F" female sheep to all the babies mommas who brought their freakin' brats under the age of 3 that didn't give a Flying "F" about the movie and managed to cry, screetch or whine for pretty much the entire film...:banghead:
:yeahthat: Were you at the 11:40am matinee in LP City yesterday?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Shrek2

I went to the 4:10 matinee on Saturday. There were at least 4 babies in the theatre... who the heck brings a baby to a two hour movie in a dark room full of people who paid money to see the flick. I think it's pretty rude and inconsiderate. :burning:
Idjits do.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I took Noah (who mind you is only 2) to see it Saturday evening. I took him to the ghetto Bryans Road theater because I figurerd it would be less crowded then Waldorf. He was wonderful; sat in his seat quietly the entire time. He loved the movie. It was the first thing he told the sitter about this morning.

On a side note there was a few rude people that had babies there. And if your older child starts throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of a movie...Take them out of the damn theater. There was also some idiot with a Nextel that kept beeping. :rolleyes:

mainman

Set Trippin
Took the boy to see it today, we both enjoyed the hell out of it...

I will definitely be adding it to the DVD collection when it comes out...

:yay::yay: