Shut up, Chelsea

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I’d say the right to an education without being murdered is pretty Improtant too but MURICA!

so...what happened in your case? No education..obviously..not murdered..obviously...so what happened?? Something "Improtant", no doubt..:lmao:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All the parkland Kids that dare have an opinion after being shot at

yeah ok ...

More Progressive Fantasy, Innuendo and Supposition ......

Having an opinion is one thing; actively working to take away our rights under the Constitution is something else entirely.

:yay:

I’d say the right to an education without being murdered is pretty Improtant too but MURICA!

how many teens were murdered in school yesterday, how many died in car accidents

Last edited:

Hijinx

It seems to me that all of the kids at Parkland are not against the 2nd Amendment.
Didn't some of them they have a 2nd. Amendment rally?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Run the numbers, bebe. Millions of kids go to school every single day without incident. More kids are killed by their own parents every year than are killed by a school shooter. Ten times more kids are killed in car accidents every year than by being shot at school. That's a fact, Jack, and you can look it up.

The media is manipulating you into being outraged because they have an anti-gun agenda to push. They're giving you ambiguous talking points to spew, and like a good little bot you spew them. I'd challenge you to reject your programming and think for yourself, but I know you're not going to do that.

Sapidus

Run the numbers, bebe. Millions of kids go to school every single day without incident. More kids are killed by their own parents every year than are killed by a school shooter. Ten times more kids are killed in car accidents every year than by being shot at school. That's a fact, Jack, and you can look it up.

The media is manipulating you into being outraged because they have an anti-gun agenda to push. They're giving you ambiguous talking points to spew, and like a good little bot you spew them. I'd challenge you to reject your programming and think for yourself, but I know you're not going to do that.

So what? More people die of cancer.

People who have more than one brain cell can be concerned about more than one issue at a time.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So what? More people die of cancer.

People who have more than one brain cell can be concerned about more than one issue at a time.

And treating or curing their cancer doesn't infringe on others civil rights.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

apparently YOU Cannot ... you rail on an on about assault weapons [that kill very few] while IGNORING things that kill in far greater numbers

cars and black on black crime