Sign of the times... trails rant

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

If I may.....Who said anything about Calvert Cliffs State Park? If I may....Thought this thread was about three notch trail. If I may....f*cktard.

You must be the infected gangrenous grool seeping and dripping from the profit center of a 300 pound 63 year old crack whore that was just serviced, consecutively, by 15 recently released unprotected hardcore MS-13 prison inmates, (thanks Obama), infected with full blown aids, syphilis and the HPV.

Nowhere in the OP was there a mention of Three Notch Trail or in this entire thread, save a question of "paths" by Potomac confusing them with "trails" as pointed out by LittleLady when she said, "Use the darn concrete bike paths/off lane on roads that taxpayers built for you! Trails are for walkin' and runnin'." So GFY.

nobody really

I need a nap
If I may ...

You must be the infected gangrenous grool seeping and dripping from the profit center of a 300 pound 63 year old crack whore that was just serviced, consecutively, by 15 recently released unprotected hardcore MS-13 prison inmates, (thanks Obama), infected with full blown aids, syphilis and the HPV.

Nowhere in the OP was there a mention of Three Notch Trail or in this entire thread, save a question of "paths" by Potomac confusing them with "trails" as pointed out by LittleLady when she said, "Use the darn concrete bike paths/off lane on roads that taxpayers built for you! Trails are for walkin' and runnin'." So GFY.

If I may.....

F*cktard a little sensitive, eh? can't get your fat ass on a bike anymore? Sorry your wife was screwing your neighbor. Feel sorry for you. If I may....I get it, you hate women and I can see why. No need to be bitter.

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
If I may ...

If I may.....

F*cktard a little sensitive, eh? can't get your fat ass on a bike anymore? Sorry your husband was screwing your neighbor. Feel sorry for you. If I may....I get it, you hate women and I can see why. No need to be bitter. Lose some weight....

:popcorn:

Restitution

If I may.....

F*cktard a little sensitive, eh? can't get your fat ass on a bike anymore? Sorry your wife was screwing your neighbor. Feel sorry for you. If I may....I get it, you hate women and I can see why. No need to be bitter.

Sorry but... its a little late to play the "who is the sensitive one" game. It was YOU who launched first!

But.... nice try anyways. Thanks for playing :yay:

Potomac

If I may ...

Not confused at all LightRoasted. My understanding is that the Three Notch Trail is approved for cycling. It is paved. I'm seriously curious at to what concrete bike paths/trails, built specifically for cycling there are in the immediate area. I know of none. Even in the DC/Metro area, the trails/paths I am familiar with are for cycling/walking/running - i.e. mult-use

black dog

Free America
If I may.....

Dang, I hope you were on of the many douchebags riding two and three abreast that I Rolled Coal on in all the years I lived in St Mary's on New Market Turner, and other backroads of the County. Maybe if you oiled the chamois in your Lululemon's your shortcomings wouldn't be sore.

Clem72

Dang, I hope you were on of the many douchebags riding two and three abreast that I Rolled Coal on in all the years I lived in St Mary's on New Market Turner, and other backroads of the County. Maybe if you oiled the chamois in your Lululemon's your shortcomings wouldn't be sore.

You got until October to do as much of that as you want and get it out of your system
http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmMain.aspx?pid=billpage&tab=subject3&id=hb0011&stab=01&ys=2017RS

nobody really

I need a nap

Nope, I wasn't. I don't ride two and three abreast.

what is lululemon's anyways? is that something your wife wears?

black dog

Free America

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Not confused at all LightRoasted. My understanding is that the Three Notch Trail is approved for cycling. It is paved. I'm seriously curious at to what concrete bike paths/trails, built specifically for cycling there are in the immediate area. I know of none. Even in the DC/Metro area, the trails/paths I am familiar with are for cycling/walking/running - i.e. mult-use

Apologies. Might have used incorrect wording to get my point across. I don't know of any specific paths, or trails, for bicycles specifically either. Except those new lane markings on roads popping up nowadays.