Silly Boys..

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I have a Trailblazer SS and on the reg. says its a truck.

Im starting to see alot of them down here now. I wanted an SS but i couldnt afford it, i should have waited they are starting to give them away like candy.

I consider my trailblazer a truck, it can tow 5600lbs, uses a truck frame, i just dont have a bed.

skipsgirl

Im starting to see alot of them down here now. I wanted an SS but i couldnt afford it, i should have waited they are starting to give them away like candy.

I consider my trailblazer a truck, it can tow 5600lbs, uses a truck frame, i just dont have a bed.

I absolutely LOVE mine. I have had it for 4 months and when I got it I only knew of 2 others in st. marys but with in the last 2 or 3 weeks. I have seen at least 3 others. What can I say there kickass trucks!!!

bcp

In My Opinion

Dont worry, Ive been told mine isnt a real truck, and I have a "truck" frame, can tow 16,500 lbs and have a bed.

those toyota camery people just dont like us that much.