Sirens in the PArk

Appletini

Anyone know what all the sirens and helicopters are about in Lexington Park? Some people gotta wake up early for work!!!

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Anyone know what all the sirens and helicopters are about in Lexington Park? Some people gotta wake up early for work!!!

Helos must be from the base.

Only other things I hear at the moment are a couple of arguments/fights

Appletini

Hmm interesting. This is at least the 10th time it has circled over my house. The sirens have died down now though...

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Hmm interesting. This is at least the 10th time it has circled over my house. The sirens have died down now though...

In 2004 of lived on the front street of Patuxent Homes. It was right after school started and my oldest ones teacher called and as we were talking she asked if I could turn down the TV as the sirens noise was too loud for her.

I had the windows open as it was so nice out, but had to tell her that it was not the Tv it was the sirens on the road, She was like " Where do you live?" :killingme

I live in Ridge and the copters are out here tonight too. I think they may be looking for me again.:ohwell:

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Helo from the NESEA (I guess) was circling the (Ridge) firehouse earlier. I think they're doing training evos.