sitter needed for 3 days next week

justin

Does anyone know of a sitter that will come to your home for 3 days next week? I have 2 kids and one of them gets on the bus @1230pm. If there is any help please let me know. Thank you.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Does anyone know of a sitter that will come to your home for 3 days next week? I have 2 kids and one of them gets on the bus @1230pm. If there is any help please let me know. Thank you.

I know you're not looking on the internet for a total stranger to watch your kids next week. Are you? :eyebrow:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I didn't have to work, I would gladly watch your kids. I'm missing my grandson terribly and would love to grab some little kid up and take them to the park and for an ice cream.

Someone needs to start a Rent-A-Kid business.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
If I didn't have to work, I would gladly watch your kids. I'm missing my grandson terribly and would love to grab some little kid up and take them to the park and for an ice cream.

Hell, I've got a kid for you, and I'm willing to pay a LOT of money to you for taking him. And I'll even toss in a lot of green quarters for you to entertain him with. :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

See!! See what kind of freaks will answer your ad!! :cds:

:runningandhopingidon'ttrip: