Skinny grande decaf latte? No, I just want a @#¡*

thurley42

HY;FR
Their Mocha Frappucino is the BOMB..

And I don't know a venti from a window.. so I order a LARGE Mocha Frappucino double espresso.. and NEVER had them tell me to use their terminology..

OH, and their English Muffin, Sausage Egg and Cheese sammiches are da bomb too!! HUGE..

I just had one today.. I should be ready to sleep sometime around 2 AM..

I do the java chip....I always hear good things about the mocha but I always chicken out and go back to old faithful.....

BOP

I have never had a problem getting a plain coffee at Starbucks. I don't recall that they've ever even questioned me or looked at me funny.

Here in SMIB-land, they'd probably look at you strange if you did use Starcrook terminology.

BOP

It sounds like she needs to keep her lectures in the actual classroom, not at Starbucks. If you were to judge based on her "Rate My Professor" ratings, you'd conclude that she's not the most pleasant person.

Rosenthal - Mercy College - RateMyProfessors.com

Sounds like she's pissed off because she's teaching freshman level english...to morons. From that one person's comments, it's not even a transfer level class; it's remedial. I'd be pissed off too.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Their Mocha Frappucino is the BOMB..

And I don't know a venti from a window.. so I order a LARGE Mocha Frappucino double espresso.. and NEVER had them tell me to use their terminology..

OH, and their English Muffin, Sausage Egg and Cheese sammiches are da bomb too!! HUGE..

I just had one today.. I should be ready to sleep sometime around 2 AM..
What are your loan payments for that "bomb" meal? :lmao:

You can get just as good coffee at Wawa, DD or 7-11. The professor is a kook. :crazy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What are your loan payments for that "bomb" meal? :lmao:

You can get just as good coffee at Wawa, DD or 7-11. The professor is a kook. :crazy:

I'll give you DD.. I drink their coffee, AND eat their Sausage Egg and Cheese for breakfast a lot ($4.98). Their sammich is just as good as Starbucks, but about 1/2 the size. I think Starbucks, large Mocha Frap Double Espresso and a sammich is about $7.50

WaWa and Sheetz.. The day they stuck my English Muffin in the microwave and turned it into rubber was the last day I ordered one there. AND when I brought it up to them.. "DId you just put my English Muffin in the microwave??" I got back a look like I had grown two heads. Sometimes you DO get what you pay for.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Here in SMIB-land, they'd probably look at you strange if you did use Starcrook terminology.

Actually, on several occasions I've placed orders in terms of "small" "large" "coffee"...and had them read back to me in starbuckease, and I told them "I know what I ordered, you can translate it anyway you want". This was at the starbucks on 235 near 4.

willie

Sounds like she's pissed off because she's teaching freshman level english...to morons. From that one person's comments, it's not even a transfer level class; it's remedial. I'd be pissed off too.
This from an English student:
very hard women to get along with. she is very unorganized and should think about taking some time off for self.

WaWa and Sheetz.. The day they stuck my English Muffin in the microwave and turned it into rubber was the last day I ordered one there. AND when I brought it up to them.. "DId you just put my English Muffin in the microwave??" I got back a look like I had grown two heads. Sometimes you DO get what you pay for.

:shrug: It came out warm, didn't it???