Slowpitch Sponsorship

FullDraw

Anyone know of any businesses that would be willing to sponsor a slowpitch softball team in the county?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Well our home field is Chancellors. Right now beggers can't be choosers. We are looking for a major sponsor to be the team name. They would have the entire front of the jersey.

So you and Nomo are putting this team together? It is a Mens team right? Slowpitch?

yankee44

Hey Fulldraw are you looking for any players? I have not played in a couple of years but I am looking to get back in to it a little. I dont want to play on a "competive" team again I just want to have fun this go round.

W

wkndbeacher

Well our home field is Chancellors. Right now beggers can't be choosers. We are looking for a major sponsor to be the team name. They would have the entire front of the jersey.

How much? I can ask the owner.

FullDraw

How much? I can ask the owner.

To be the main sponsor and name the team after the business it is $1,500. The company name would be on the front of the jersey and on the front of the hat. For $1,000 I think the name goes on the back of the jersey, above the number and somewhere on the hat. For $500 it goes on the back of the jersey, only smaller, and on the hat. Then I do believe there's smaller amounts also, but of course the logo or name is smaller. We have all the appropriate forms so businesses can write it off on taxes. Thanks for giving it a shot.

FullDraw

Hey Fulldraw are you looking for any players? I have not played in a couple of years but I am looking to get back in to it a little. I dont want to play on a "competive" team again I just want to have fun this go round.

Yankee 44,

This team will definitely be a fun team to play for. I was going to play with them last year and got picked up by one of the good teams instead. Learned alot but it seemed more like a job instead of a game. I know that we are looking for pitchers, but I'm sure there's room on the roster. You have skills?

yankee44

Yankee 44,

This team will definitely be a fun team to play for. I was going to play with them last year and got picked up by one of the good teams instead. Learned alot but it seemed more like a job instead of a game. I know that we are looking for pitchers, but I'm sure there's room on the roster. You have skills?

I used to pitch but I will not any more!!!!

Up till a couple of years ago I used to play 1st base for Budweiser.