Small Celebration...

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
CityGrl said:
I just paid off all of my credit cards.

:thewave:
Good for you! Was that what the dinner party was all about? Which pork chop recipe did you use?

I never charge more then I can pay off in a month, (I refuse to pay interest on anything I don't have to) so I have never been in your situation, but I am still happy for you!!!

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Suz' said:
Good for you! Was that what the dinner party was all about? Which pork chop recipe did you use?

I never charge more then I can pay off in a month, (I refuse to pay interest on anything I don't have to) so I have never been in your situation, but I am still happy for you!!!

:yeahthat: I treat credit cards as a 30 day interest fee loan.

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Suz' said:

Dinner party is a separate event that got rescheduled. :bawl:

I had let my credit cards run up a bit, and decided that it was past time for me to pay them off, so I bit the bullet and paid in full today. :thewave:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
CityGrl said:
I just paid off all of my credit cards.

:thewave:
Wanna pay off some of mine? :lmao:

Congrats - it's a good feeling, isn't it? I'm hoping to do the same very shortly. :cheers:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I've been lucky enough to not even be accepted for one.

Dear Buddy Lee,

You have no credit therefore we cannot give you credit.

Thanks,

The People Who Extend You Credit

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
I've been lucky enough to not even be accepted for one.

Dear Buddy Lee,

You have no credit therefore we cannot give you credit.

Thanks,

The People Who Extend You Credit
:sux2bu: :loser: