SMARTCO Closed?

C

czygvtwkr

Just went to smartco to donate some stuff, their website says they open Wednesdays and it sure looks like they are permanently shut down. All that was there was a paper sign on door that read Closed and another one that says no smoking outside of the door.

Anyone know anything?

RCflyer

I hope they haven't closed down, they had a lot of hard to find computer parts as well excellent prices on new parts. I bought a working 20" flat touch screen from them for $25.00 a while back.

Last edited:

Boxdyn

Go to their website. They have moved locations and do not staff the office full time. You can arrange a time to meet him to donate items. I just took a bunch of things last week.

C

czygvtwkr

Anyone? What is the new location, the website I posted in the last reply shows the old K-Mart address, is this website old and abandoned too?

flyingdog

Just went to smartco to donate some stuff, their website says they open Wednesdays and it sure looks like they are permanently shut down. All that was there was a paper sign on door that read Closed and another one that says no smoking outside of the door.

Anyone know anything?

Does anyone know anymore on this? It is Wed night and I was all excited - but I called and no answer and the VM says you have reached the vm of "different number than dialed". I thought I remembered reading something that they were going to relocate but their website still has their old location. Thanks for any information.

bluetorch

From what I've heard, Smartco moved to a new location on Great Mills Rd in Lexington Park behind the Pet Salon. Based on Google Maps and what was told to me, they're behind the stores located at either 21632 or 21636 Great Mills Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653. They're definitely in that general area. There's no sign posted on the main road so it isn't obvious where their shop is exactly. I found all this out when our office recently donated a few old computers to Smartco.