Snake-bite victim socked with $55K bill

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'll have to agree. I know for a fact many adults have survived pygmy rattlers without venom, and usually no permanent physical damage. I guess it all depends on the size of the copperhead (not a big snake), and its bites are rarely fatal.

Kids and animals need to beware, for sure.

A baby copperhead is more dangerous than an adult one.
The baby does not have the control of the amount of venom released.

The adults have the capability of doing what they call a cold bite, no venom released. It is a warning to scare the $hit out of you.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The single positive enhancement of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) was that youngsters could stay on their parents' health insurance for free. Guess Obamacare isn't that generous after all.

BOP

55k?!? OMG!!

Attention, people! When driving in the People's Republik of Maryland, always keep the following phrases handy:

"No sabe!" (I don't understand)

"No habla ingles!" (I don't speak English)

"No tiene green card!" (I don't have a green card)

BOP

I'm glad someone is willing to milk a snake because there is not enough money in the world to get me to do it.

And man I sure hope I never have a reason to need antivenom.

Just be happy they don't need to take semen samples from snakes.

corollinout

The adults have the capability of doing what they call a cold bite, no venom released. It is a warning to scare the $hit out of you.

I was just thinking the same thing.

rmorse

How do you know that that's what the snakes call it?