So....hockey....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Man, I gotta tell you, that doesn't look like an accident to me. Maybe actually cutting the guy's throat and killing him was an accident, but you can see Petgrave karate kick him. Not sure what other outcome he was hoping for.....

The video is gruesome but there's one in the link that just shows it happening but not the blood spurting everywhere.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Petgrave has a history of bad behavior in the EIHL, including racking up the most penalty minutes (2022-2023 season) and getting booted out of games The media quickly has declared it a total accident, but many viewers and expert hockey players are not convinced.

So a guy, with a history of playing dirty, kicks a guy in the neck with a large razor blade. I expect some charges to come out of this.

Could also be labeled a hate crime. Mulatto on White violence.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The meme machine has been in overdrive since the body hit the ice.

accident2.jpg

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Looks like he missed the check on the guy with the puck but still no reason for his leg to go up that high as to catch the other guy in the throat. I only watch hockey because of my husband and honestly don't really pay enough attention to know what's going on all the time but that really seems suspicious. I can't imagine seeing that in person.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's no accident. Reminds of me the stupid TikTok pranksters that run amuck in parks and beating people up for clicks.