So much for "the rule of law"

Starman

Good Luck with that .....

but the old saying goes, a Prosecutor could indite a Ham sandwich ....

That's adorable.

You know, I used to make up outlandish stuff on the fly to cover for an obvious lie when my mother was on to me.

:lol:

Hijinx

We really are getting close to the point where he could shoot someone on 5th ave and you guys would still support him.

l]

Have you looked at Hillary's death list lately?
Yet millions of you left wingers still support her.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
God you people are brainwashed. You can continue to try to make fun of or belittle people who don't agree with you but you are the ones compromising your beliefs for a crook.

The only way this would be an admission of obstruction of justice would be if Trump had ordered Comey to stop pursuing Flynn. Trump did ask Comey at one point if Flynn could get let off the hook because “he’s a good guy,” according to testimony from Comey himself. However, that conversation took place nearly two months before Comey’s termination, and Comey didn’t stop investigating Flynn, so he didn’t take it as an order, and his termination clearly didn’t stop the DoJ or special counsel Robert Mueller from continuing the probe.

Comey himself didn’t consider it an obstruction of justice, as he also testified, although Comey thought it was clearly inappropriate. If Comey had considered it an attempt to obstruct justice, he would have been required to inform Attorney General Jeff Sessions or ADA Rod Rosenstein, an action he never took. Also, Comey testified that Trump was correct in saying that he told the president that he was not a target of the investigation. It was Comey’s refusal to say that publicly that prompted his firing, not an attempt to thwart other parts of the investigation. That may have been impolitic — it certainly looks that way now — but it didn’t obstruct justice, nor does it appear to have been intended to do so.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/04/dershowitz-come-cant-charge-trump-obstruction/

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
So I guess the investigation into the Russians and Trump campaign meddling in the campaign is no longer an issue......just about who lied and who didn’t pay taxes.