So Much Winning .... TRUMP BREAKS NFL

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Looks like those pics were taken at kickoff. NFL stadiums are never full at kick off. 1/3 of the people don’t even get to the stadium until then. A better representation would be mid 2nd quarter or mid 3rd.....

Yes, your probably right. There isn’t any fall out in attendece or ratings........not

Midnightrider

Yes, your probably right. There isn’t any fall out in attendece or ratings........not

I go to every home game, I can tell you that the stadium is never full at kickoff unless it is a postseason game. Even then its not completely full at kickoff

Midnightrider

I go to every home game, I can tell you that the stadium is never full at kickoff unless it is a postseason game. Even then its not completely full at kickoff

seven

:yay:

I was at Skins vs. Raiders & home opener. Stadium 35% full before kickoff. By 1st quarter start it was packed.

Hijinx

Yeah they are outside getting ripped off for parking. The parking fee is more than the game is worth.
It's a lot like Disney World. It isn't bad enough that the phuck you at the box office,
They have to stick it in you for parking before you get there. Foreplay I guess.
Then they hose you down for a hot dog and beer.

People who go to Football games are the suckers born every day that Barnum so loved

Midnightrider

Yeah they are outside getting ripped off for parking. The parking fee is more than the game is worth.
It's a lot like Disney World. It isn't bad enough that the phuck you at the box office,
They have to stick it in you for parking before you get there. Foreplay I guess.
Then they hose you down for a hot dog and beer.

People who go to Football games are the suckers born every day that Barnum so loved

Those of us in the know tailgate and don’t pay for food or drink in the stadium. As for parking, I drive so the riders take care of it. Works out to about $10/person. I guess that just might break someone like you on a fixed income coming from uncle sugar :yay:

Hijinx

Those of us in the know tailgate and don’t pay for food or drink in the stadium. As for parking, I drive so the riders take care of it. Works out to about $10/person. I guess that just might break someone like you on a fixed income coming from uncle sugar :yay:

I am on a fixed income, but I think I could handle that, but of course you missed my point entirely.
That point being it isn't bad enough to screw you on a season ticket they have to hose you down to park also, but like I say if you are idiot enough to fall for that.
Be my guest.

Midnightrider

I am on a fixed income, but I think I could handle that, but of course you missed my point entirely.
That point being it isn't bad enough to screw you on a season ticket they have to hose you down to park also, but like I say if you are idiot enough to fall for that.
Be my guest.
You don’t get out much do you?
Most events charge for parking or it is incorporated into the ticket prices. Go into any city or many towns and you have to pay to park. I’m glad uncle sugar isn’t giving you enough of my taxes to have a life.
BTW, you don’t have to pay to park. You can take the metro in or Uber in from out in town. They actually have a few rickshaws running too.