So the IntelligenceCommunity is playing games

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Schumer: Intelligence Community May ‘Get Back At’ Trump For Tweet [VIDEO]

Appearing on “The Rachel Maddow Show,” Schumer said, “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this.”

“What do you think the intelligence community would do if they were motivated to?” Maddow asked.

“I don’t know, but from what I am told, they are very upset with how he has treated them and talked about them,” Schumer replied.

WTF happened to having integrity and doing your job, instead of playing games

limblips

PREMO Member

schumer is just jawjacking. He knows nothing. He is the steny hoyer of the north, just another liberals pos. When people say "from what I have been told" it is usually wishful thinking.

This_person

He didn't say they were actually going to do anything. He didn't even say they said they're going to do something.

He said he's been told they're upset, and that he understands they have the ability to do stuff.

He's disparaging them by implying they'd do something while simultaneously sucking up to them by saying they're upset and powerful. He likely believes they will "get" the sucking up is a compliment, and will NOT understand he's disparaging them.

Just my opinion. Playing to the base, like when Harry Reid was "told" that Mitt Romney had never paid any taxes, or whatever. Lie, but say it's what you were told, and you can get away with it. That's the media/Democrat model.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So Schumer is threatening Donald Trump on behalf of the spooks? Are you ####ing serious??? Did Chuck Schumer just say that our intelligence orgs might take out our president???

Then we have these fascists trying to overthrow our election and cause riots on inauguration day in hopes of...what? Making Donald Trump not become president?

What the flying hell is going on in this country???

Hijinx

I kind of like it before Obama when the Presidents used the CIA to do dirty tricks on other nations.
Obama uses them for dirty tricks on domestic enemies like Donald Trump.

Time to reorganize the CIA and once again get them out of the papers and into intelligence.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
What's funny is the libs are going after a kind of wishy washy conservative, really he could be considered a lib himself. If they succeed in forcing him out or impeaching him then they get the real deal conservative. Maybe they should think through their strategy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's funny is the libs are going after a kind of wishy washy conservative, really he could be considered a lib himself. If they succeed in forcing him out or impeaching him then they get the real deal conservative. Maybe they should think through their strategy.

It's not funny, it's scary. These people are completely mindless. They are party bots and that's the end of their "thinking". They are Hitler Youth.