So watching Futureweapons....

Vince

Watched it the other night for the first time. Had the dual shotguns with the rotating drums loaded up. I like this show. Got to catch it more often. :clap:

Vince said:
Watched it the other night for the first time. Had the dual shotguns with the rotating drums loaded up. I like this show. Got to catch it more often. :clap:
Yep, that was it. That shotgun is bad ass!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
thakidistight said:
I liked the .45 sub machine gun with the improved recoil mechanism..

Full auto and placed all the rounds onto the target before it hit the ground.. no barrel rise.. with the Grease Gun you aimed at the left knee of the target and the gun rose up and to the left.. putting 2 or 3 rounds into the torso.

Vince

thakidistight said:
I would have thought the recoil would have knocked that little stand over that they had the guns mounted on, but it stood right there and hit those barrels everytime. :yay:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I like the show, I just can't stand the host, I mean could he mention that he was a SEAL one more time, or use the super top secret whisper voice a few more times. Also he once said "this is the .308, the same round the AK-47 shoots". I am sure the dude is a bad a$$ and could kick my tail but you'd think he know the difference between 7.62x39 and .308.

thakidistight said:
And on is the AA-12 automatic shotgun.

Holy crap
Ha! I could have used one of those in my dove hunting days in the Yuma Valley. Box of shells was $2.99 at Yellow Front. Dove limit 25 mourning and 10 white wing.