So what do you think is killing social media?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No vitriol but you make a big deal because you have met some forumites. I am glad we never met in real life because I expect you would bring it up, as you have with the others you met only once. When you did come to my store, I was not there -there was no "supposedly". The message from the young lady you spoke to was something like "some kookoo lady came in looking for you?!?!?"

In real life, I have met many forumites- some are friends (I miss DeeJay and Monello and Apollo!), some are acquaintances, some are customers and some a combination of both. Some of us have been to each others homes, hung out, broken bread together, helped each other out etc.

My own personal opinion of you is that you are lonely and have no friends and you come on the forums trying to make them. Where there are some, most people on the forums do not seem to like you and you bring it on yourself. I also think you are jealous of the friendships and relationships that are evident on these forums. Asking if I am the board Mommy's Mommy? Really? Sorry, but no one controls or influences what I say or think but ME. If you knew me in real life, you would know that! But unlike you, I don't put it all out there about my life and my family, personal things that are none of anyone's business and don't belong on the internet for everyone to see. Nor do I get publicly butt hurt when people say things that are meant to hurt my feelings nor do I attack back.

It's all been said before but you don't listen.

And what I think of you should not matter to you...I am only another person on a keyboard.

After 11 years on the forums, I still enjoy most of my time on here. It has changed and shifted some, people come and go but that's life!

:love:

black dog

Free America
Wow, frequentflier. It is my good fortune that I did not get to meet you. Happy foruming. :smile:

96403904fc6c6c57ad84b2ffc8169676--hit-truths.jpg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's really a shame that one crazy old bitch ####s up every damn thread, or at least enough of them, that people who can understand normal thinking, are turned off from even logging on.

MiddleGround

It's really a shame that one crazy old bitch ####s up every damn thread, or at least enough of them, that people who can understand normal thinking, are turned off from even logging on.

Although this is partially true, there are most certainly others that derail and/or destroy threads on a daily basis yet, nothing is said because they are part of the Queen's court.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Although this is partially true, there are most certainly others that derail and/or destroy threads on a daily basis yet, nothing is said because they are part of the Queen's court.

...and you've turned into nothing but a butt buddy of trans

black dog

Free America

You obviously have never read the PM's The Dictator has sent me, and the time outs I have received..

littlelady

God bless the USA
What is killing Social media??

Azzholes

:lol:

How is it partially true? Nevermind.

Why? I certainly don't need it!

Yes, you do.

...and you've turned into nothing but a butt buddy of trans

I have not seen that in his posts.

I figure he and KooKoo PM frantically back and forth railing about what a dictator I am. :lol:

Whatever keeps 'em off the streets...

Great administration. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Feel better, now? You should reassess normal thinking. You are a bigger jrkr than I thought you were. I am flattered that I keep you from logging in.:killingme:

Last edited: