So who's MPD

black dog

Free America
I've never understood why some get banned or leave and return with a new screen name. It's the only forum I'm on that bans screen names and not the person and isp.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I've never understood why some get banned or leave and return with a new screen name. It's the only forum I'm on that bans screen names and not the person and isp.

You have said that before. Maybe, it is second thoughts, and second chances; or something like that. What does it matter to you? After all, you have said that you use the 'ignore' feature. It is a great tool. :lol:

I barely have time to keep up with this forum; my one and only social media. What is your secret to being on multiple forums when you post about how busy you are, wear lots of hats, and are a jack of all trades, know everything, etc.? Just wondering.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This is definitely a MPD, low post count and has "teamed up" with another poster with a similar low post count to make random and vague accusations against "the board".

Yep. They are not very smart....easy to spot. I wonder what Soros pays them? Not much, I suspect...they are all dumber than rocks.