So why won' t this bitch admit she's a lightweight, in over her head and get a job?

Hijinx

If I may ...

Hey asswipe, if you haven't noticed lately, nearly everything sold in this country is now made in China. Not just Ivanka'a stuff. Even now at "Ace is the place" they think they are being cool by having a sign saying look for the American flags in the isles for made in America products. There are very, very few. Might as well hang a Chinese flag right at the door to the place, just like at every other store around here. But what is even funnier, or sickening, are those companies like Apple, that have "Designed in America" but Made in China on their products. Actually it should say, "Designed in America by H1B1 visa holders from China". Because really, Apple, is no more an American company, but in name only.

I notice Ace is selling Craftsman tools now. How long before they are made in China.

Hijinx

They have been for some time.

Well : I looked it up and you are right.

Beginning in 2010, hand tools manufactured for Craftsman by Apex Tool Group such as ratchets, sockets, and wrenches began being produced overseas (mainly in China although some are produced in Taiwan), while tools produced for Craftsman by Western Forge such as adjustable wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers and larger ...

Sapidus

If I may ...
Hey asswipe, if you haven't noticed lately, nearly everything sold in this country is now made in China. Not just Ivanka'a stuff. Even now at "Ace is the place" they think they are being cool by having a sign saying look for the American flags in the isles for made in America products. There are very, very few. Might as well hang a Chinese flag right at the door to the place, just like at every other store around here. But what is even funnier, or sickening, are those companies like Apple, that have "Designed in America" but Made in China on their products. Actually it should say, "Designed in America by H1B1 visa holders from China". Because really, Apple, is no more an American company, but in name only.

Yes. Of course they do dummy. But their fathers didn't run for president on a platform of making America first. I was pointing out the hypocrisy. Are you too stupid to understand that? People in this country have a choice to buy what they want.

It is ironic these same morons scream about America first while buying cheap junk made in China as I asserted.

Wishbone

Yes. Of course they do dummy. But their fathers didn't run for president on a platform of making America first. I was pointing out the hypocrisy. Are you too stupid to understand that? People in this country have a choice to buy what they want.

It is ironic these same morons scream about America first while buying cheap junk made in China as I asserted.

Damn Sappy... Up kinda late regurgitating. How are you gonna get up on time for work?

Oh... Nevermind. :lmao: