Soft, warm, pink Pu$$y

romance

One of the sinners
"ARGUMENTS: A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument"

More men need to learn from your signature, Tater. Starting with Sprout. lol

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
HAH

He just lets beach buns THINK she rules the household. We all know the truth about things.

tater

Geeeez

Not while I'm working...... might have to go run one off :eek:
Where's this talk at come crunch time??? :burning:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
LOL

I assume as "BABE" Your talking to me beach buns. Were going to live out your fantasy.

Mind if I wear my flak jacket and helmet though? lol

tater

Re: LOL

Originally posted by sgtsprout
I assume as "BABE" Your talking to me beach buns. Were going to live out your fantasy.

Mind if I wear my flak jacket and helmet though? lol

Sorry pal.... I think she was talking about me (hence, the "tater"). Nice try though;)

Last edited:

romance

One of the sinners
Hmmm a rut? Damn I'm always the last to know these things. Thanks Jaime for informing me. lol

Hey Bch, do me a favor and tell dear little sprout here the truth of how life is run. The WOMEN may not always were the pants, but who drops the pants at the thought of what's under that dress. ;)

tater

Originally posted by BchBns
A couple are on their honeymoon ... they are in the hotel room, about to get intimate ... the husband tosses his new bride his pants and says "Put these on." She looks puzzled, and says, "I can't wear these. They're too big!" He says to her, "That's right, and so long as you remember that, we'll get along just fine!"

She seductively strips down out of her lacy bra and garter and tosses him her panties, saying, "Here, honey, put these on." He looks at her, and says, "I can't get into those!"

She says, "That's right, and until your attitude changes, you won't get into them!"

Now, what the hell do pants have to do with crap? ;)

That joke sucked :burning:

tater

b/c you know it's true ... as you are experiencing as of lately! Now, get your ass in the kitchen and get cookin' man with pants! :burning: I'll be out on the deck, enjoying a beer and a smoke, watching the sun go down :cheers: :cool:

Don't make me throw on the wife-beater and smack you around :eek:
Yeah, you're tougher than a $2 steak on here.... but what you don't realize is that while you're out on the deck drinkin beer, I'm in the bathroom tea-bagging your toothbrush :dance:

tater

and I scrub the litter box with yours, so we're even! :D

Yeah right !!!! You don't even know where ther litter box is..... You can't trick me :rolleyes:

tater

you may think so, but you only thought the dogs were into the kitty crunchies last night ... little did YOU know ...

how's that mouth feelin' 'bout now, babe? Not so minty fresh, huh?

Oops, wasn't going to say anything..... thought it was that cookin' of yours :eek:

romance

One of the sinners
lol

Teabaggin hahahahaa. Thanks for the idea.

Heres the thing. Women are always like WE can't go without. I say let's start a strike. And see who can't go without.

Who takes out the garbage? Klls those spiders? Fixes the roof when it's leaking?

So there :p

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
It twas

Me the lovable huggable sprout who posted under romances name by accident. But I beleive it was trickery. Tom Foolery, a conspiracy. tangled through an intrictae web of decpetion infiltrated by Romance.