Solomons Bridge early morning

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
That would mean either stolen or drunk drivers if you ask me.
I'm no expert on these matters however, so don't let either one start a rumor

That's what most of us would assume, I think. It'll be interesting to see follow up on this story. Glad no other vehicles were involved, I'm always worried about a head on collision on the bridges around here.

Jameo

What?!
Yea, those were not my photos, I heard the call go out, and knew Brian was there. I sleep a few hours a day, I just got back in from 5 calls, All were BS. I go on tons of call that don't make my photo site or my news site.
Southern Maryland News Net | One Click From Being There or Southern Maryland News Net | One Click From Being There also forwards to it.

I am not sure but I think the car was empty when police got there.

:yay: Thanks for posting some pictures. I was wondering what the hell happened. The crash woke me up out of a dead sleep. Sounded horrible!! Did they have K9's out looking for them?? I thougth I heard dogs barking from on top of the bridge but I was half asleep :lol:

I saw the police/ems behind my house looking for something but apparently found nothing.

Beta84

They're out to get us

Jameo

What?!
You may not mean to, but it sounds like he was ejected and fell off the bridge by the way you put it. He FLED and they found him under the bridge.

It didn't say if the car was stolen or not. If it was stolen then I understand, but what kind of idiot would crash their own car and then flee the scene?

a drunk one or one on drugs. One that might be wanted for some reason. Or one that is just a really stupid :shrug: :lmao:

creekman

Is there some reason that all the drunks from St.Mary's county come to Solomons late at night to continue drinking and get into trouble. Stabbings and accidents,etc. Why don't they stay on their side of the river?:coffee: